Pubic Shaving

Pubic Shaving  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you shave your pubic hair?

• Yes, completly
    • Yes, partially
    • No

You I always read the title of this thread too quickly and it winds up being "Public Shaving" and I think to myself, who would shave in public? Who would shave the public?

A lot of guys shave in public, Robbie. You see them shaving all the time while they are driving to work. I imagine some shave while talking on their cell phone and driving.

i-voted.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
A lot of guys shave in public, Robbie. You see them shaving all the time while they are driving to work. I imagine some shave while talking on their cell phone and driving.

i-voted.gif

All the while, balancing a cup of hot coffee on their steering wheel!

I've shaved, a few different times...it's kinda nice.... :) ...but the growing back in itches like h***!!!

:D:PB):lol:

Edited by kjames
  • 1 month later...
You I always read the title of this thread too quickly and it winds up being "Public Shaving" and I think to myself, who would shave in public? Who would shave the public?

I too read "Public" instead of Pubic. Fortunately, I've never been a hairy kind of a person, most of the Excess hair I have is upstairs. All my life I've been told by hairdressers I have enough hair for three people! HA! So all I do is just trim what little I have. Waxing? Eeeww! I'm alergic to pain! No thanks... :(

The thought of pubic shaving is, honestly, kind of terrifying. I mean, I don't really fancy anything sharp down there... It seems pretty dangerous. :blink: That said, I appreciate and practice trimness; I definitely don't find naked balls very appealing. There's something rather infantile about them. That, or prepubescent, neither of which are good associations in the sack.

Well, I too read this as "public shaving"

I only clicked because I thought it said 'public shaving' and I wondered what that was all about.

But now that I'm here...I voted, yes, partially.

Edited by J.Ross

I used to shave before meeting Sacha. I don't mind not shaving them but sometimes I wish I could trim it a bit to look at least like him. he's like hairy everywhere except down there lol. I might be able to convince him to let me do somthing when he gets anough hair in his mouth :P

moonwolf

• 2 months later...

I used to manage a health club and I saw grown men that shaved their bodies bald and men that were more hairy than most gorillas.

To my eye, a man without any body hair looks like a prepubescent boy - like a baby bird without feathers. Just very...odd. But what's FAR worse is when a hairy guy just shaves his pubes, and that's it - it's like his bald spot slid down his body! UGH!

What I don't understand is why so many men find hair offensive?

Give me a caveman any day! :wub:

Edited by Tipdin
I wouldn't even think about doing it,, okay,, maybe I'll try once to see what it looks like on me,, but no,,, I mean,, why would I want to see some guy that look like he hasn't gone thru puberty yet ,, icky

Thank you. :worship::worship::worship:

Well, I think a trim's ok, nothing worse than a huge bush & you have to fight your way to the goods! :D But not the full monty, I like hairy men not yetis!

Oooo, shaved balls are kinda cool too.

I have had the full works done once, & it was awful. Mind you, not as bad as when it grew back. People must have thought I had crabs I was scratching so much! :lmao:

Edited by Sir_Galahad

haha, me too, hahaha, i

OH COME ON! You can't make a statement like that and then LEAVE! Now you've got everyone's attention! WHERE'S THE PICTURE PROOF???!!! Hmmm...? :wub:

There's no such thing as too much!

lol. Yeah there is! I think it looks really nasty if you have a jungle, plus it gets in your teeth!

At this point in time, I do not. If I had a boyfriend or prospects for a boyfriend, I would shave my balls and all the way to my ass and trim the area above my dick.

My thoughts, exactly Tiger....

Lol...even I do the same! And I thought the same with this thread as well... ;)

No pubes that makes you look like 12 = Ew.

There are some guys who stay pubeless pull off not looking like 13 very well.

Personally, I don't mind. But if it's too much or you're a bear... Eh, sorry... move on...

And this is coming from a guy who is not really hairy (all natural... not even on my chest...). :P

OH COME ON! You can't make a statement like that and then LEAVE! Now you've got everyone's attention! WHERE'S THE PICTURE PROOF???!!! Hmmm...? :wub:

There's no such thing as too much!

no pictures of my body hair will be posted hehe n_n

Hehehe!! I'm kinda blessed (Unless your a bear lover) with having very little body hair, that said I like a trim look down there but I don't really need to go overboard. However bear people are a breed of their own, to which I would say to each your own.