Anyone who love Britney ...

Andy2008

Is "Womanizer" the single from the "Circus" album? I don't know much about her latest but I like "Gimme More" and "Piece of Me" and a few of her older songs. The third album of hers I think was the best. There are people who tend to avoid pop music these days (either 'cause of the artist's lifestyle or just 'cause they don't think it's mature enough) but whatever. If it sounds good to me then I'm gonna listen to it.

So yeah, I might give Circus a try. Won't buy it just yet but will definitely listen to the singles.

thanks for reply ....

Her lastest album Blackout actually wasn't good at all , with all the song was club banger ...

Her newest album Circus is her best work ever ...If you don't like Britney , try it ... She got back to her root : Pure-pop ... Worth a try ...

I known her personal life is suck but ...this album is amazing ...Her new album already leak all over internet ...and everybody love it ...

Unlike Madonna ( and another artist ) with her new album combine R'B and Timbaland sound , this album definetaly origin pop-dance album i ever heard ...

First single - Womanizer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZSLIq6YiRY

Worth a try : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-u0s1SZPcY

Edited by Andy2008

• 1 month later...
thanks for reply ....

Her lastest album Blackout actually wasn't good at all , with all the song was club banger ...

Hmmm, I personally disagree (just a matter of taste really). I thought Blackout was the first truly good album she's had.

I actually adore 'Womanizer' though, and I do intend to check out the rest of the album. I'm just personally hoping it's more in the same vein as Blackout than her early work. BTW, that guy in the video for 'Womanizer' (ya know, the womanizer himself) is totally hot and adorable!

While we're on the topic, personally I love Madonna's latest offering, and similarly think that it's one of her best offerings as well (although really I think she's got quite a few classics).

Since we're on the topics of divas, I'll also say that Pink is another one who consistently delights me and has a truly fun and fantastic new album out. Also, Christina just 'keeps gettin' better' :P

Edited by AFriendlyFace