Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

The Land Whore

The Land Whore: Who should Stefan end up with?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the characters do you think Stefan should end up with as his "life partner?"

• JP
    • Greg
    • Roger
    • Sam
    • Peter
    • Armand
    • No one. He's a slut. He should remain single.

For those of you who are reading "The Land Whore," I just wanted to give you a brief update. I have finished the story and it is in editing mode now. There are a total of 30 chapters. I'll post them as soon as they're ready.

I've gotten a lot of readership here on GA. My first story, Chronicles of an Academic Predator, has climbed almost halfway up the Top 10 Most Read E-fiction stories, while "1968" and "The Land Whore" have attracted lots of readers as well. I'm not sure if those readers are GA Members or not, but if you have read any of these stories and you like them, let me know what you think either here in the forums or with a review.

Let me couch my request for feedback with a specific question: Do you think that I should pace the stories out and sit on chapters rather than post them so frequently? On one hand, I want to provide that instant gratification that people, especially American people, crave. On the other hand, I wonder if having them posted so often reduces the anticipation and then no one feels the need to ask questions or talk about them. Let me know.

I just wanted to thank all of you who took the time to read "The Land Whore." As of today, it made the list of the Top 10 most read stories on e-fiction. If you liked the story and you have a few extra minutes, gravitate over to e-fiction and post a nice review. If you didn't like the story, vent your irritation on someone else's story over there (SMILE).

I'll post here, thanks.

I followed all three parts of the saga. I enjoyed them all very much. I love good dialogue and, in my view, that's where your strength as an author lies. There was a lot of wit and sarcasm, and just plain honest talk between characters.

A close second to your dialogue was the sex. It's there in abundance and very well done. I like sex in a story and I was not disppointed.

I hope you continue to post more stories.

Conner

I'll post here, thanks.

I followed all three parts of the saga. I enjoyed them all very much. I love good dialogue and, in my view, that's where your strength as an author lies. There was a lot of wit and sarcasm, and just plain honest talk between characters.

A close second to your dialogue was the sex. It's there in abundance and very well done. I like sex in a story and I was not disppointed.

I hope you continue to post more stories.

Conner

Thanks Conner!

The Land Whore had climbed to number 7 in the most read stories on e-fiction. Thanks again to all of you who read it. I recall going to eat at my friend's grandmother's house when I was in high school. She was Italian, and the only way you could show her that you appreciated her food was to gorge yourself on it. In a sense, such extensive readership makes me feel the same way (not stuffed and uncomfortable, flattered) :P

The Land Whore had climbed to number 7 in the most read stories on e-fiction. Thanks again to all of you who read it. I recall going to eat at my friend's grandmother's house when I was in high school. She was Italian, and the only way you could show her that you appreciated her food was to gorge yourself on it. In a sense, such extensive readership makes me feel the same way (not stuffed and uncomfortable, flattered) :P

WOW! Number 6 now! Thanks again!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..