Battle Star Galactica

NaperVic

Over! How dare you! :P

There are many questions that need to be answered and many loose ends to be tied up in the next episodes.

Actually although they won't air until January 16th, there are webisodes being released on the scifi website. I urge any BSG fans to head over there to watch them, and even be surprised to witness the first gay kiss for the series. :P

There are 10 of them in total, with the second one having been released today and following ones released bi weekly up to the 16th of January.

Enjoy!

I urge any BSG fans to head over there to watch them, and even be surprised to witness the first gay kiss for the series. :P

:worship: thanks for the link. Although I dreamed the gay kiss would be between apollo :wub: and someone else, this will do :) .

Make sure you also play the enhanced version of each webisode. Jane Eperson, who co-wrote these webisodes is doing the commentary.

And Sci Fi is airing a preview on January 11th at 11pm etc., "Twn Things You Need to Know about BSG."

They've also gotten a updated version of the 8 minute summary of the series so far (you know, the one with the rapid-fire narration).

:worship: thanks for the link. Although I dreamed the gay kiss would be between apollo :wub: and someone else, this will do :) .

You're welcome. As for the kiss, I was rooting for Apollo and Anders to get together... But like you said, this will do.

I love BSG, but they are milking it at this point. The remaining episodes of the last season(the previous season was only half a season, so I count this one as the very late continuation of that season) is fine. But they are planning movies, making prequels(if I remember correctly, a movie and a spin-off show) and so on. I loved BSG at the beginning, and almost stopped watching in the middle because it went on and on. I really liked the most recent season though, so if the new stuff keep up with that quality I don't mind them dragging on for a little while longer. I'm still not sure if I'll watch Caprica or not, cause I know I'll get hooked on it and then it'll probably go on and on forever like BSG. Good shows are such a blessing and a curse, lol.

Btw, the webisodes aren't available to people outside of the USA(not in my country anyways) which sucks considering Sweden's several seasons behind and we'll never get the webisodes... I'll never understand the point in restricting webisodes. Online streamings of actual episodes I get, but webisodes..? Oh well. I'll try youtube. ^_^

Btw, the webisodes aren't available to people outside of the USA(not in my country anyways) which sucks considering Sweden's several seasons behind and we'll never get the webisodes... I'll never understand the point in restricting webisodes. Online streamings of actual episodes I get, but webisodes..? Oh well. I'll try youtube. ^_^

Yeah, same problem over here. You can try youtube but you'll have to wait a couple of extra days before they're uploaded. I use a free program called UltraSurf which basically makes scifi.com think that you're in the USA so you can watch it immediately. It should work for you as well if you fancy trying it.