A bored Green

so I am back home, from spain. Several events including a car accident and a god son have brought me back home. I cant really walk right now so Ive been searching for a good story to read. I tried reading some of the new stuff up at nifty but nothing clicks for me. I caught up on alot of the good stories Ive been following for years, including GFD, but I havent found a new one to follow. It scares me a little because some stories are coming to an end, like the log way.

I've read most of the good one out there but now I need a new good one to follow. Does anybody have suggestions? Please share them with me. Thanks Green

• Site Administrator

You can always go over to the Story Archive and check out the stories there. Look for ones rated similar to the ones you like.

so I am back home, from spain. Several events including a car accident and a god son have brought me back home. I cant really walk right now so Ive been searching for a good story to read. I tried reading some of the new stuff up at nifty but nothing clicks for me. I caught up on alot of the good stories Ive been following for years, including GFD, but I havent found a new one to follow. It scares me a little because some stories are coming to an end, like the log way.

I've read most of the good one out there but now I need a new good one to follow. Does anybody have suggestions? Please share them with me. Thanks Green

If you like science fiction, then you could give my story a try :)

I just very recently put it online.

It's not finished, but still good for about 2 hours of reading thus far.

There has been someone on my site a week ago who registered as 'green',

was that you? I am not sure if I am allowed to mention the url here,

but you can ask me in private (or look at my profile).

Aleric

If you like science fiction, then you could give my story a try :)

I just very recently put it online.

It's not finished, but still good for about 2 hours of reading thus far.

There has been someone on my site a week ago who registered as 'green',

was that you? I am not sure if I am allowed to mention the url here,

but you can ask me in private (or look at my profile).

Aleric

Thanks guys. Yes that's me. Thank you for sharing. I really appreciate it and I will check them out. Green