Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

When will Chapter 24 be up?

So should I stay up and wait tonight, or you going to wait to post it until tomorrow?

:lol: Your tonight was my yesterday morning! Think I'm about 5 hours ahead of ya.

Anyway, I said I'd post it today & it's up! No buns or similar objects to be thrown at screen! :P

:lol: Your tonight was my yesterday morning! Think I'm about 5 hours ahead of ya.

Anyway, I said I'd post it today & it's up! No buns or similar objects to be thrown at screen! :P

:lol:

I e-mailed Chapter 24 to Joe. I'm sure he'll post it as soon as he get up (probably around noon) and has breakfast with whoever he spent the night with. :P

:(

It show's the link to 24 but won't let me see it. I are sad. It's like when my great-grandma would make pies before family came over, but would put it out of reach, then throw it away after the kids left.

Please do not touch your dial. We are experiencing technical difficulties. There is nothing wrong with your computer. You will be notified when normal programming resumes. :D

I sent Joe an e-mail; he'll get it fixed shortly.

:lol:

I e-mailed Chapter 24 to Joe. I'm sure he'll post it as soon as he get up (probably around noon) and has breakfast with whoever he spent the night with. :P

Joe's out for the day, so we're seeing if Steph can help out. Stay tuned.

Maybe he had more than breakfast!! :lmao: Looks like he went for lunch, dinner & cocktails. ;)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..