Kissing: How you do it

Mark Arbour

How do you Kiss?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. When you kiss someone, do you prefer that you and your partner have your mouths:

• Open
    • Closed

Alright so I'm not going to lie... I've never heard anyone say I was a bad kisser. I've even made out with a few of my (female) co-workers and they seemed to enjoy it, but we were all drunk so I'm not sure if that counts :P

But I tend to adapt to how the other person kisses. I usually let them lead until I learn how they like it, then adapt myself to their style so it all works out. But I'm with Kevin on the gentle biting and pulling. It's really hot when the other guy does it to me and I tend to go a little nuts on them in return :D

One thing I hate though, is licking. Don't lick my face! If I wanted someone to lick my face, I'd come home and cuddle with my dog! Even if it is on the lips, it gets annoying!

As for the question... closed for sure. The air-tongue-hockey thing displeases me greatly unless it's necessary to get some air in there without wanting to break the kiss :D

depends what i'm kissing. ^_^

i'm actually going to be contrary and promote the sloppy kiss in a certain circumstance.

actually it happened with a girl, but it was still pretty hot.

we found a wall and we were just like going at it like there was candy in the back of each other's throats. i mean from all angles, it was a goddamn disaster.

but then after we were done we sat down and caught our breath and there was this feeling of "yeah, that just happened."

which was nice in its way, or at least fun to have under my belt.