Glee

ashessnow

I love this show to death. The Single Ladies scenes were so hilariously awesome. And Sue's news segment! "Yes, we cane!" and "That's how I - C - it!". lmao!

There's my Kun! Where you been girlfriend? And the episode you were talking about Lugh, I was in there, you weren't paying any attention :(

Story of my life, no one loves me :(

Off to write, l8r

Me

There's my Kun! Where you been girlfriend?

lol! I've been working a lot and been busy in general. I'll try to be in the chat for a while tomorrow. :P

Btw, Glee got picked up for a full season(as opposed to the 13 or something episodes FOX first ordered) a few days ago! :2thumbs:

so I watched the Pilot tonight and I have a question... how many gay characters are there? Actually I have two... This is sort of a parody, right?

and where do I sign up for the fan club of the singing quarterback?! Yum! :lmao:

Edited by paya

Woo many gleeks now. Is it bad that whenever I think of TV now I'm like "only a few more days till glee is on :D" ? There isn't really anything great on japanese tv except the ocasional ninja warrior special.

Kurt is win. I wish I could do a little dance then kick like that and be on the football team for it.

Also Mercedes' "I bust the windows in your car" song makes me think of a few people I know :/ They have diva moments like that and if you replace car with me, and windows with....me then you get the idea :(

Lugh is a GLEEK!

:wacko:

I am counting down the hours... wondering what they will get into next. I quite honestly missed the rerun on Friday. They played some other show instead. Sighs. They need more tv like this, it's fun.

It was such a good episode tonight... lots of character building....

So anyone wanna take bets on who's gonna hook up with Kurt? I know it sounds bad... but I happen to be a big fan of his...

Eric :)

PS - I'm working on converting the fiance into a Gleek :D

So anyone wanna take bets on who's gonna hook up with Kurt? I know it sounds bad... but I happen to be a big fan of his...

Finn, it's too obvious

Lugh is a GLEEK!

:wacko:

I am counting down the hours... wondering what they will get into next. I quite honestly missed the rerun on Friday. They played some other show instead. Sighs. They need more tv like this, it's fun.

The episode is available at hulu.com.

Yet another Gleek! The show is on Global here in Canada and they have a thing where they do 15 second "Did you know" type spots, usually around any Canadian connection, and one of last this week's is that the actor who plays Finn is Canadian and used to work as a Wal-Mart greeting and taxi driver.

I'm waiting for Finn to get tired of all the devious women and throw himself at Kurt. :P

Steve

"Finn I needed to ask you something?"

"Thanks, but I already have a date to the prom. But I'm flattered, I know how important dances are to teen gays."

"...I'm not gay"

Love that.

Anyways this week's episode was ok but missed a lot of the lines that usually make it great mainly because the story was focused on Christine Chenoweth's guest spot. Nice song at the end though I miss it when it was just the original 6 gleeks. :(

Chenoweth was amazing! It took me a little while to realze it was her though. Was this weeks episode really that bad? It's what I kept hearing, but being that it was my first episode I had nothin to compare it with but I really liked it nonetheless.

Finns taking me to homecoming btw, so don't none of ya get anymore ideas. ; )

Might be an overstatement... but the greatest show on television right now. Yeah. It is an overstatement. But that show has me sooooo freaking enthusiastic. It really makes me want to sing... which isn't a good idea right now [cuz I have a throat infection], but I do love to sing. Way too much. and Glee only further makes me want to sing. Ahh I love it. Kristin Chenoweth was absolutely amazing on the latest episode. Her voice kills in the best way possible. Especially when her and Lea Michele [Rachel] sang "Maybe Someday" sort of together. I honestly don't have anything negative to say about the show. I'm hooked.

<3 Mikie

The episode with Kristin Chenoweth wasn't that great, IMO, and I was kinda disappointed. But it picked up again with the newest one. Everyone on that show has won me over, except for Mr. Schuester. I can never take him seriously.

Oh, and it's def Puck and Kurt.

The episode with Kristin Chenoweth wasn't that great, IMO, and I was kinda disappointed. But it picked up again with the newest one. Everyone on that show has won me over, except for Mr. Schuester. I can never take him seriously.

Oh, and it's def Puck and Kurt.

I agree. The episode with Chenoweth was just OK. But the episode last week was probably my favorite, lol. Finn high was awesome. :lol: