Advice to live by....

Phantom

Hey everyone! After reading MikeL's thread on love, I figured I'd post one similar to it, mainly dealing with the advice I've gotten throughout life. Feel free to add one's you've gotten because you can never have enough! :)

1. Life would be boring if everyone acted the same.

2. When arguing with someone always remember to use logical ideas.

3. If you find yourself stressed out over something, take a step back.

4. Treat your body right and you'll live to cherish it later in life.

5. Never let your emotions overwhelm you, but let them give you the drive to push on.

6. A mistake is just a bump in the road, not the end.

7. Treat a stranger like you would a family member, because kindness always comes back.

8. Friends are Gods way of saying sorry for your family ;)

9. When facing a struggle, never give up because when you complete it, you'll feel better about it.

10. Never let life get you down, there's always an alternate route even if you can't see it.

11. If you ever have a huge idea, talk about it with someone so you know how to proceed.

12. Never hold the actions of one person in a group against everyone else of that group.

13. If we all went an eye for an eye, we'd all be blind in the end.

14. When your down, remind yourself of all the good you've done, no matter how little they may seem

15. A friend will be there to bail you out of jail, a best friend will be sitting with you in your jail cell saying "That was fun."

Eric :)

Excellent advice, Eric! :great:

LOL, 15 reminds me of an old saying I like:

-A friend is someone who is willing to help you.

-A good friend is someone who is willing to help you move.

-A best friend is someone who is willing to help you move a body.

A bit morbid and disturbing I know :boy:

15. A friend will be there to bail you out of jail, a best friend will be sitting with you in your jail cell saying "That was fun."

That would depend on what activities you would get up to with said best friend in jail.... I can think of a few! :devil: