Blogaholic.

Marco Polo

I'm quite addicted to blogging... Even though I don't get many views.. *cough cough grin* I keep writing, constantly. It's very cathartic to be able to air out my dirty laundry.

Anyone else been pleasantly surprised by their love of blogging?

Actually I have had the opposite experience. I tried to blog on my.opera, but I lost interest. I only posted 3 or 4 times. I can't really explain why I didn't like it. I was excited that I would be able to express myself as me as well as my opinions while not have to worry about who I offended. I just got bored. Blogging isn't for me.

I am glad you enjoy it though, although, honestly, I cannot foresee ever reading your blog. I don't read blogs. Sorry.

I used to blog a lot a few years ago. Then I got bored of it, and I didn't like the fact that anyone could read the things I wrote.

I really like micro-blogs, though. I'm using Twitter a lot. I feel less pressured to write something insightful all the time, and it's much less time consuming.

Edited by Pai-kun

I tend to blog quite a bit, two or three times a week. I write in a journal every once in a while, but blogging doesn't cramp my hand as much or waste paper. I don't really care who looks at mine, I've got nothing to hide. :lol:

After reading Brian Sloan's A Tale of Two Summers (a great book and writer), I became inspired to start a blog to keep in touch with friends. Along with this blog, I have several (after signing up on all these different sites, some give you blogs and it becomes hard to keep track of sometimes) but I only post on a few, mainly on myspace. I find it's a lot of fun, not only to write out events and occasions, but to read friends' blogs as well.

I just do it when the mood strikes me, or to get something off my chest. That's why mine are always kinda depressing ! :lol:

To get something off your chest? Just tell him to stand up. :P

• Like 1

To get something off your chest? Just tell him to stand up. :P

:lol:

Yeah, I should be so lucky at the moment. :P When it happens next, you'll read about it in my blog. Really must get round to updating it soon. :blink:

• Like 1

Hehe... I love blogging, there's just something good about getting things off my chest, that makes me feel a thousand times better and lighter. So i definitely have a passion for that. I also like the idea of sharing my thoughts and ideas with strangers that I'm unlikely to ever meet. but that's me

james