The Cafe...

I went through a short period for a few weeks where I had trouble posting on this forum because of a virus (mixed with a heavy dose of procrastination concerning me fixing it). But it is fixed now, and although I've stepped away from the 'publicity' of the writing and all...I still would love to see this particular forum thrive and keep going forward as a source for talented authors to discuss the whole writing process and what goes into it. I would still love to see readers come here to comment on what they like and don't like about the stories that they've read in the place. I believe that there's a lot to be discussed here, and if any of you have questions or ideas on how to keep things running, please let me know. Cool?

Readers, writers, newcomers...offer suggestions, ask questions, ask for advice...whatever. I'd love to participate in discussions concerning writing your own stories or talking about what distinguishes a favorite from one that you avoid like the plague. So speak up, let me know what you're thinking. Some of your favorite authors are reading this. I know, because they've told me so. :)

Take care, and I'll seezya soon!

• 4 years later...

Hey Comsie I have a question that I wanted to ask you for some time now. Umm are you mad or upset with me? I ask this cause I've e-mailing you but got no reply and thats kinda the reason I posted this here hoping you'd see it since you hang here alot. I left a message at your Voy yesterday too. I know I was kinda being a pest a couple years ago about you updating My Only Escape and I'm still kicking myself in the ass for doing so. Anyway umm did you recieve my e-mail with pic attachment of the Drive-In movie marquee of Savage Moon? I thought you might get a kick out of it. Savage Moon would be a super koolio movie dude. Well except for maybe a few of the sex scenes lol. Anyway I gotta jet now so Take Care dude and Stay Safe B)

JustynC aka Justyn Phoenix JustynPHX

Awww, dude...no WAY! MAD at you? No, if anything I should be asking if you're mad at ME for not answering yet. But, yes! I remember the marquee pic you sent! It's a part of my Shack Screensaver slideshow thingy (Yes, that the technical term). But I'm still tackling emails like crazy when I get a chance. It just takes me forever, and most times, they come back to me as fast as I can send them out. But I DEFINITELY got it, and truly appreciate it, k? ((Hugz))

Don't worry, you weren't being a pest at all. I know the difference between an interested reader and wannabe bully. I don't really do the whole 'silent anger' thing very well. It would take a LOT to get me to that point...and if I get pushed that far, then those people get both barrels, point blank. Hehehe, the people on my shitlist know exactly why they're there, believe me. So you're fine. K? ((Hugz))

I'll try to look for your email and answer soon. I wasn't ignoring you, promise.

Awww, dude...no WAY! MAD at you? No, if anything I should be asking if you're mad at ME for not answering yet. But, yes! I remember the marquee pic you sent! It's a part of my Shack Screensaver slideshow thingy (Yes, that the technical term). But I'm still tackling emails like crazy when I get a chance. It just takes me forever, and most times, they come back to me as fast as I can send them out. But I DEFINITELY got it, and truly appreciate it, k? ((Hugz))

Don't worry, you weren't being a pest at all. I know the difference between an interested reader and wannabe bully. I don't really do the whole 'silent anger' thing very well. It would take a LOT to get me to that point...and if I get pushed that far, then those people get both barrels, point blank. Hehehe, the people on my shitlist know exactly why they're there, believe me. So you're fine. K? ((Hugz))

I'll try to look for your email and answer soon. I wasn't ignoring you, promise.

B) tight hugz to you too. Kewlness I'm glad you did get it. I shoulda realized that you'd swamped with emails and other Real-time things.

Whoa .. both barrels, point blank? Radical (giggles) never heard that one before but I love that comment. If I guess right, your shitlist (Justyn! Language!) is prob like mine. Once you get my SL its permenant, their name is Engraved on it so theres no way of ever getting off it. Those on your list gotta be low-lifes to start shi eh crap with you.

Anyway about the movie "Savage Moon" Austin would be Cyrus and Justn would be Wesley. But in reality I think David Arnott would be a kewl Cyrus and Christian Fortune as Wesley yeah?

Aww Comsie it's kewl dude, no need to go thru all them E's cause you've already answered ...here. uhh ohh its 3:00 am here lol I have 5 yards to mow and 3 pools to clean tomorrow ...I mean today.

Thanxx again Comsie for replying and all Take Care and Stay Safe.

Kum Bi Yah!!

JustynC

yoursignsavaemoon-1.jpg

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..