Speedos!

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the graph?

• Yes
    • No
    • My answer is not based on age, rather on other factors
    • I just think it's funny.
    • This graph really offended me.
    • This graph really offended me and I will be reporting you to the mods for posting it.

Caution:

At exactly 10:00 AM PST, Saturday, August 22, 2009, I shall post a collage of pictures of me in a speedo.

The expression, save the whales, will take on a whole new meaning.

Protect your women and children...unless they have a very sick sense of humour.

Said collage will be deleted at exactly 10:01 AM, August 22, 2009.

My only sponsor for this event is "Ripley's Believe It or Not"

heh basically they are just speedos that cover the top of the leg as well

http://www.aussiebum.com.au/de/swimwear/822/sky/

very interesting distinction 0:)! . So I made further researches about the different men's swim suits. I didnt know they are so many :rolleyes: :

* Board Shorts

* Midcut

* Square Cut

* Swim Bikinis

* Swim Briefs

* Swim Thongs

Want to learn more about it ? Go to men's swim suits and enjoy :lol:.

very interesting distinction 0:)! . So I made further researches about the different men's swim suits. I didnt know they are so many :rolleyes: :

* Board Shorts

* Midcut

* Square Cut

* Swim Bikinis

* Swim Briefs

* Swim Thongs

Want to learn more about it ? Go to men's swim suits and enjoy :lol:.

you forgot "girdles for men"!!!:lol:

http://www.google.com/products?q=girdles+for+men&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=Z4-QSo-NJdK3tweHjdnOBA&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=5

• 2 months later...
  • Site Administrator

I'm sorry, maybe it's the style I grew up around but I just prefer board shorts to speedos. I like they way they hang on a fit attractive guy's hips...so delicious looking, without showing everything in it's glory...or lack thereof.

I almost didnt finish reading the replies because of the aussiebum website. I got stuck ogling/shopping.... But im gonna say speedoes can be hot, but im gonna agree that the "boyshorts" as i call them are WAY better. I do have both types cwm27.gif

PS I call them boyshorts because girls undies that are like that are boyshorts and thats what it reminds me of... plus a litt;e extra fabric in the front for... well you know innocent.gif