Public Chat This Afternoon....

Just letting everyone know that I've got some time off today! So I'm going to the Comicality IRC chat today to have some fun and talk to everybody from the site! :)<p>

The last time I did this, it was at 10PM my time, which was fine for folks here in the States...but crap for all of you guys overseas! So this time, I'm having it at 3 PM instead! So hopefully it'll be better for you guys to come in and join us for a few laughs! K?<p>

I realize that the fans in Australia and beyond are even FURTHER in the future than others. And it might be 5 AM where you are when I get online! But please feel free to let me know a better time, and I'll try to meet it for you guys too! K?<p>

Love you all! And I'll seezya soon!<p>

Ps- BIG thanks to 'AlexTheMagix' who was a part of our YouTube 'video gaydar test' last month! He recently wrote me the sweetest email! And he really appreciates the compliments and all that were made on his videos! So if you haven't been to his YouTube account, and haven't subscribed or commented....then DO IT!!! Hehehe, because he's aweomse! And he's gay. And REALLY cute! And English! Hehehe! So yeah....he's openly offered to support the Shack however he can! It is our pleasure to give him that same respect in return. ((Hugz)) Thanks Alex! We're always watching dude! Love ya lots, man!.<p>

Gotta go to sleep now! But keep your ees open. Ok? Seezya soon!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..