Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark Arbour

So Mark is there a big Plot yet for Bloodlines or is it going to dwindle now??? The "Big Problem" with Brian is over.....course a new problem with matts parents would be interesting, they havent showed up in a while.

So Mark is there a big Plot yet for Bloodlines or is it going to dwindle now??? The "Big Problem" with Brian is over.....course a new problem with matts parents would be interesting, they havent showed up in a while.

I've penned up to 45 chapters of Bloodlines and only posted 24 so far. So to answer your question, either this will be the most boring f**king story I've written, or there's more drama ahead. You have faith in me?biggrin.gif

faith......hmmmmm i think i'll have some faith although it's said homosexuals arn't allowed to have faith! :P But that's off topic so i'll just leave it at that and have faith in you as a author.

Mark-

I've fallen in love with the wonderful characters of Chronicles of an Academic Preditor. The stories always seem to speak to me, I laugh, cry, get pissed off and sometimes ruminate. Some day I may even forgive you for Jeff's addiction and self destruction. I'm 50 and discovered the wonders of my sex in the 70's when drug experimenting had become a science and a business. 1968's opening chapter stabbed me like a knife opening a memory I had thought long since scarred over, then a couple of days later I started to read on and while it was the slowest chapter in terms of the pace I read it at, it was as good as any other. That is the great thing about your stories, there are little vinettes that touch me personaly all through them. They make me remember men that I loved, befriended, moved in with, lost, and watched die of that horrible plague. The one scene that had me roaring with laughter for at least two or three solid minutes before I could continue was Chapter 6 in the current story where Matt meets Brad and Robbie and everyone realizes that JP and Steph had f**ked around with him. That was priceless! Well I'll sign off now. I look forward to the further adventures of the clan!

Dave L. (alphadog415)

Soooo Mark is as clueless as us when it comes to posting chapters, seems he does not do it on his site......So i actualy decided to Check his site ahead of time rather then wait for the post in G.A.....didn't know i was in for a surprise as chapter 25 was posted already, and Mark is probably sleeping....or something :D :Dspecool.gifdevilsmiley.gif

Anyway i really liked chapter 25. Cole and Amber argggg......i wana kill her -.- Seriously cole Threw it all away...just for that.........Grrr...i hope he does alot of appoligising (Blowing Matt) When he finds out the truth. But Frankly i don't think Matt should let him move back in either way..

Um. Jp's Wife (as i duno how to spell her name) has taken on a back role, and i was glad she really came out in this chapter. and was that comment abouit Whist funny AS hell or what!!lmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.gif

Anyway Canadian Rememberance day is coming up and we have a Red Poppy as our "Rememberance" So it's the colour of blood.........wondering if there's any Planned thing like halloween for Bloodlines???? hehehe....i'm so impatient with the next chapters it hurts. :o

Soooo Mark is as clueless as us when it comes to posting chapters, seems he does not do it on his site......So i actualy decided to Check his site ahead of time rather then wait for the post in G.A.....didn't know i was in for a surprise as chapter 25 was posted already, and Mark is probably sleeping....or something :D :Dspecool.gifdevilsmiley.gif

Anyway i really liked chapter 25. Cole and Amber argggg......i wana kill her -.- Seriously cole Threw it all away...just for that.........Grrr...i hope he does alot of appoligising (Blowing Matt) When he finds out the truth. But Frankly i don't think Matt should let him move back in either way..

Um. Jp's Wife (as i duno how to spell her name) has taken on a back role, and i was glad she really came out in this chapter. and was that comment abouit Whist funny AS hell or what!!lmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.gif

Anyway Canadian Rememberance day is coming up and we have a Red Poppy as our "Rememberance" So it's the colour of blood.........wondering if there's any Planned thing like halloween for Bloodlines???? hehehe....i'm so impatient with the next chapters it hurts. :o

So if the scene betwen Matt and Turner was filler, I'll take filler every time. :devil: That was totally hot.

The dinner scene at Escorial was just hilarious, particularly the big mouth line. :lmao:

Cole's reaction was so predictable. Poor smuck. He'll get over it and will be better off for it. Hopefully, his relationship with Matt will still be intact.

Frank spoke in this chapter. :P

Good one, Mark! :worship::worship:

Mark-

I've fallen in love with the wonderful characters of Chronicles of an Academic Preditor. The stories always seem to speak to me, I laugh, cry, get pissed off and sometimes ruminate. Some day I may even forgive you for Jeff's addiction and self destruction. I'm 50 and discovered the wonders of my sex in the 70's when drug experimenting had become a science and a business. 1968's opening chapter stabbed me like a knife opening a memory I had thought long since scarred over, then a couple of days later I started to read on and while it was the slowest chapter in terms of the pace I read it at, it was as good as any other. That is the great thing about your stories, there are little vinettes that touch me personaly all through them. They make me remember men that I loved, befriended, moved in with, lost, and watched die of that horrible plague. The one scene that had me roaring with laughter for at least two or three solid minutes before I could continue was Chapter 6 in the current story where Matt meets Brad and Robbie and everyone realizes that JP and Steph had f**ked around with him. That was priceless! Well I'll sign off now. I look forward to the further adventures of the clan!

Dave L. (alphadog415)

I'm so glad you like the story! RE: Jeff...I've gotten a lot of shit about that, but I think it was necessary for JP to evolve as a person.

Chapter 6 was one of the most fun chapters to write.

Ok - a good filler chapter, kinda took away the edge of my addiction to this story, but I need MORE!! LOL!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Fill? Christ, you guys want a death in every chapter or something? Matt's mother exposed even more of her fag-hating, his best friend totally disowned him, and all that is just filler?blink.gif

So if the scene betwen Matt and Turner was filler, I'll take filler every time. :devil: That was totally hot.

The dinner scene at Escorial was just hilarious, particularly the big mouth line. :lmao:

Cole's reaction was so predictable. Poor smuck. He'll get over it and will be better off for it. Hopefully, his relationship with Matt will still be intact.

Frank spoke in this chapter. :P

Good one, Mark! :worship::worship:

Any scene with Stef has the potential to be a lot of fun! Thanks Conner!

Fill? Christ, you guys want a death in every chapter or something? Matt's mother exposed even more of her fag-hating, his best friend totally disowned him, and all that is just filler?blink.gif

Any scene with Stef has the potential to be a lot of fun! Thanks Conner!

Matt - I used the wrong word, no surprise there LOL!, by filler I meant it just seemed shorter than usual, don't take it wrong, I am just soooooooooooooo into this story I need more!! LOL!! worshippy.gif

I didn't think of it as a filler chapter. Okay, something needs to happen to the cheating skank. It seems like sometimes people forget bros before hos.

You don't think I'll let her get away with that do you?devilsmiley.gif

Matt - I used the wrong word, no surprise there LOL!, by filler I meant it just seemed shorter than usual, don't take it wrong, I am just soooooooooooooo into this story I need more!! LOL!! worshippy.gif

I didn't take it wrong, but I did have to call you on it.tongue.gif

Cody? You want me to kill off Cody? The hot blond guy with the big dick? The ultimate top? (Enric would kill me). biggrin.gif

Dude, they'd flame me for years. It would be even worse than killing off Jeff. blink.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! wacko.gif

No worries. biggrin.gifAt least not in this story.devilsmiley.gif

Phew!! I generally do not like blondes (nor caucasion guys even tho I am caucasion, I have a thing for latinos) but just the way Cody is written (Mark uh compliment here lol) makes him so freaking hot no matter if he is blonde!specool.gif

Phew!! I generally do not like blondes (nor caucasion guys even tho I am caucasion, I have a thing for latinos) but just the way Cody is written (Mark uh compliment here lol) makes him so freaking hot no matter if he is blonde!specool.gif

Not me. I love blond guys. And Latinos. And brunettes. I think I just like guys in general.tongue.gif

Cody? You want me to kill off Cody? The hot blond guy with the big dick? The ultimate top? (Enric would kill me). biggrin.gif

Dude, they'd flame me for years. It would be even worse than killing off Jeff. blink.gif

Well ok at least take a limb though....maybe a finger....cuz Brians ass had teeth :P :P!!! lmaosmiley.gif

Only cuz cody was a dumb ass. I love how in the begining Cody is like "Your Dangerous" then at the end the only dangerous one was cody in what he did to Matt. Like comon i thought that was forshadowing they would end up together???

He's not in this story anymore???? Cody?? Hmmm well i can see that...if brians on his way out then cody is gona be in the middle.....hope he's not sacrificing to much, like Brad did to Robbie every time he needed money with Neil.

Either way. Hurry up the next chapter :P :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..