Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

ch1:

Matt does not need to be child of any earlier protagonist, does he....

gays born of hetero couples emerge irl all the time. actually, it's pretty much less frequent that a gay is a child of another gay...

no, matt carrswold does not need to be a blood relative but it would seem to be obligatory given that every other story in the CAP series has involved blood relatives, more or less. frankly, i am just so pleased to have a new CAP strory that i am prepared to go along with just about tenuous relationship or connection that mark may choose to tantalise us with. did i say that a new CAP story makes my day (and i have been told that i am not a man of simple tastes...)?

• Like 1

:2thumbs:

Hot damn!

Hockey! Hockey players! Hockey, hockey players and sex! :lmao:

Hockey and Stanford? :blink:

Well, this is gonna be interesting...

(I bet Matt is gonna be the BF of one of the younger generation - Darius mebbe?)

Edited by Hoskins

Yum... I have a woody now. :*)

hm... a tiger with a woody... they don't show these in the zoo! what a pity... ;)

so now we have TWO full-blown stories with interesting endings forcing readers to die with anticipation of the next chapter... well, of course, I wouldn't dare to use a word like a cliffhanger for example, because no one hangs anywhere and they are not dying... yet. Instead they just lie in bed (both Calvert and Matt) but I can't wait seeing what will happen with any of them - if they get up sound... :huh:

well this posts looks a little bit break-neck English but I hope you got the message... sometimes I just don't know how to express myself :D

It was clear to me what "bloodlines" were referring to in this chapter! :devil:

Needless to say, a great opening chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

Once again, Mark has demonstrated how useful sex can be in character development. Matt's decision not to let Cam get himself off is a case in point. How selfless was that! :wub:

Looks like another hit, Mark! :2thumbs:

(I bet Matt is gonna be the BF of one of the younger generation - Darius mebbe?)

I hope not. Darius is only 16 at the time of this story- Matt's only two years older at 18, but that's just about enough to land a dude in jail for statutory. LOL.

I really do like this, Mark.

Hey

Great first chapter and yes, he would have to be related to someone else in the series in some way or it would not make any sense... I am not sure who I think he is going to be related to, but do have an idea... Another great start to what is hopefully another great entry in the CAP series...

Hey

Great first chapter and yes, he would have to be related to someone else in the series in some way or it would not make any sense... I am not sure who I think he is going to be related to, but do have an idea... Another great start to what is hopefully another great entry in the CAP series...

Well, his mother's name is Amanda, have we heard that name in any of Mark's stories yet? I don't recall hearing it... Has anyone cross-referenced the last names of his friends to the other CAP stories yet? Other than that, we don' t have enough details to really force any connections yet, do we?

Well, his mother's name is Amanda, have we heard that name in any of Mark's stories yet? I don't recall hearing it... Has anyone cross-referenced the last names of his friends to the other CAP stories yet? Other than that, we don' t have enough details to really force any connections yet, do we?

No you don't. Only conjecture.

No you don't. Only conjecture.

Conjecture and storyline history, we still remember that JP's father--not Dad, but Father--just couldn't control himself around the pretty young ladies...so...that would lead us, via conjecture, to suppose that our young hero is the son of Amanda and Bill Hendrickson...(ugh)...

Before we go hooking Matt up with one of the family, I'd like to see this Matt and Cam thing play out a bit. :wub: Two hot jocks....let's not rush this.

So I'm dying to ask, Mark. The name Cam Heely is awfully close to Cam Neely who was a professional hockey player, now retired. He played with the Canucks here in Vancouver years ago before settling in with the Bruins in Boston for most of his excellent career - he was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2005. I believe Cam Neely is still with the Boston organization in some capacity.

So what gives, Mark? :unsure:

Before we go hooking Matt up with one of the family, I'd like to see this Matt and Cam thing play out a bit. :wub: Two hot jocks....let's not rush this.

So I'm dying to ask, Mark. The name Cam Heely is awfully close to Cam Neely who was a professional hockey player, now retired. He played with the Canucks here in Vancouver years ago before settling in with the Bruins in Boston for most of his excellent career - he was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2005. I believe Cam Neely is still with the Boston organization in some capacity.

So what gives, Mark? :unsure:

No connection. In fact, I'd completely forgotten about Cam Neely. Maybe it was subconscious.

well there was I think only one notice that could support a theory that Matt may be connected to someone from the CAP series - and that is where he comes from ;-) (and maybe also where he (subconsciously?) wants to go to university ;-D but this one would lead astray I think)

edit: and now I found the second chapter! :great: I read it at once... and what to say... not a very good way to realize such things...:( just before your graduation... at leats we know why we have to find the parents...

Edited by paya

Well, this isn't surprising. Still, I figure at some point they'll actually need to find the biological parents. Unfortunately, it is difficult. Adoption records are closed. However, it may be that he can look at them now. He is of age. I believe laws vary and adoptions themselves vary though.

Cam blows. :angry:

Ok, so who amongst the CAP family had sex with a woman and didn't know she got pregnant?

We've already had the Bill Hendrickson connection in the last story, so I don't think we're going to have a repeat there. You know, been there, done that sort of thing. :P

Wasn't it Robbie who in the last story casually mentioned he had had sex with a woman? :o

Just what the world needs, another Hayes!!! :rolleyes:

First of all I want to thank you Mark for many hours of pleasure in reading the CAP saga. You have created a treasure. Honestly, at times, I wonder if these are real people. Hopefully, that is the best thing a reader can say to an author. After rereading the whole saga, the reader can see the charactors grow, became better people. You have also given us great moments. One of the most touching was when J.P. was telling Robbie why Robbie owned J. P. nothing. I as all your readers have been waiting for your new portion of the saga. I confess impati

ently waiting. At first I wondered how Bloodline was connected However, now I will venture a guess. Matt is a Hayes and Robbie is his biologial father. A few clues are buried in the first two chapters and one in If it fits. Matt is tall six one 17 or 18 with dark blond hair maybe violet eyes born in 1980 and conseeved in 1979. Born in Ohio. near Clairmont? The other clue was in If it Fits, when Robbie tells Brad and the group he had sex with a women before he knew Brad. The last clue is that Matt is drawn to Stanford. If he was the Hayes look would J. P. not notice. Whatever the answer is I am sure that it will be great.

First of all I want to thank you Mark for many hours of pleasure in reading the CAP saga. You have created a treasure. Honestly, at times, I wonder if these are real people. Hopefully, that is the best thing a reader can say to an author. After rereading the whole saga, the reader can see the charactors grow, became better people. You have also given us great moments. One of the most touching was when J.P. was telling Robbie why Robbie owned J. P. nothing. I as all your readers have been waiting for your new portion of the saga. I confess impati

ently waiting. At first I wondered how Bloodline was connected However, now I will venture a guess. Matt is a Hayes and Robbie is his biologial father. A few clues are buried in the first two chapters and one in If it fits. Matt is tall six one 17 or 18 with dark blond hair maybe violet eyes born in 1980 and conseeved in 1979. Born in Ohio. near Clairmont? The other clue was in If it Fits, when Robbie tells Brad and the group he had sex with a women before he knew Brad. The last clue is that Matt is drawn to Stanford. If he was the Hayes look would J. P. not notice. Whatever the answer is I am sure that it will be great.

Welcome! Another newbie! Mark will be SOOOO happy! :D

rjo, I think you finally got it...now Mark has been heard from. I was wondering how this was going to pull together, especially when I finished Ch. 2 this morning... Can you imagine the scene when Matt gets to Stanford and JP sees him? laugh.gif If this were for real, I'd love to witness that little get together!!

Edited by kjames

rjo, I think you finally got it...now Mark has been heard from. I was wondering how this was going to pull together, especially when I finished Ch. 2 this morning... Can you imagine the scene when Matt gets to Stanford and JP sees him? laugh.gif If this were for real, I'd love to witness that little get together!!

I've got an even better scene than that. :D

Well before Matt makes it to Stanford, there is the small matter of a kidney. :( So if he goes on a donor list he'll have to wait a while and that means dialysis, which totally sucks. :thumbdown: Standford, no doubt, has a medical center, probably one of the best.

So if Robbie is Matt's biological father, will he donate one of his kidneys? The obvious answer is yes, but then you never know. We all tend to become quite attached to our organs, as it were. :P

I want closure with Cam! :wub:

Well before Matt makes it to Stanford, there is the small matter of a kidney. :( So if he goes on a donor list he'll have to wait a while and that means dialysis, which totally sucks. :thumbdown: Standford, no doubt, has a medical center, probably one of the best.

So if Robbie is Matt's biological father, will he donate one of his kidneys? The obvious answer is yes, but then you never know. We all tend to become quite attached to our organs, as it were. :P

I want closure with Cam! :wub:

I don't know. I rather like it when someone else is attached to my organ. :o

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..