Cougar Cruise

MikeL

I'm still laughing after reading the replies on that website! LOL! I mean, sounds like fun but, a cruise ship? Man, go to a bar, it's cheaper! LOL!! There ARE lots of young men who rather be with a mature/older woman, my cousin is one of them, unfortunately, the one he chose is as evil as evil comes! UGH! She's got him by the balls!!! :pissed:

I'm still laughing after reading the replies on that website! LOL! I mean, sounds like fun but, a cruise ship? Man, go to a bar, it's cheaper! LOL!! There ARE lots of young men who rather be with a mature/older woman, my cousin is one of them, unfortunately, the one he chose is as evil as evil comes! UGH! She's got him by the balls!!! angry.gif

Send him over here... I'll pry those fingers off his balls... with my teeth ;)

Oh Nephy, if you'd only know how she treats him! He is such a good looking guy, just two years older than my own boys. He has metal plates in his head where he had surgery to remove tumors and that evil bitch, everytime she gets pissed hits him on the head. He's got drain tubes from his head to somewhere in his body (no one has explained to me exactly what the deal is). She's total evil!!

Oh Nephy, if you'd only know how she treats him! He is such a good looking guy, just two years older than my own boys. He has metal plates in his head where he had surgery to remove tumors and that evil bitch, everytime she gets pissed hits him on the head. He's got drain tubes from his head to somewhere in his body (no one has explained to me exactly what the deal is). She's total evil!!

The two of you on a Cougar cruise! Now that would probably wear out a few of those boys. :lmao:

That is toally out of order. Sounds like he has low self confidence, possibly because of the surgery, and is holding on to what security he has. Don't you know anyone who can take a contract out on her... I am sure there are a few friends on this site who might oblige. Of course there is always magic.... a good spell to help break unhealthy bonds is to take two candles and write the names of the two parties one on each candle. Bind them together with cotton and light them. (they have to be quite good quality candles or they won't burn properly) when they have either, burned through the cotton or burned down so the cotton is no longer binding them then move them apart and leave them apart for a while. It works.

That is toally out of order. Sounds like he has low self confidence, possibly because of the surgery, and is holding on to what security he has. Don't you know anyone who can take a contract out on her... I am sure there are a few friends on this site who might oblige. Of course there is always magic.... a good spell to help break unhealthy bonds is to take two candles and write the names of the two parties one on each candle. Bind them together with cotton and light them. (they have to be quite good quality candles or they won't burn properly) when they have either, burned through the cotton or burned down so the cotton is no longer binding them then move them apart and leave them apart for a while. It works.

I've been told that her, as well as the entire family use black magic which I believe is a common practice in Colombia.

Then evening out the playing field is quite legit.

I don't usually advocate the use of magic against others but I don't think the normal standing would apply here. If what you've heard about her is true then its possible that he's not staying of his own complete free will.

Just be careful how your proced.

P.S If you should want to by chance organize a lynch mob I could be persuaded to ride along....very...very....VERY easily.