I'm at it again...

captainrick

Writing that is. I don't know if this is the right place for this post, but if it's not, I suppose CJ or someone will make sure it gets to the right place. I know I have been absent for some time too. Will post a blog about that soon.

Anyhow, a dear author friend from Norway asked me to co-write a sequel to a book he has published and is available through Amazon and other sites. That book is entitled "2014 The Life and Adventures of an Incarnated Angel" by Adam Donaldson Powell. I fell in love with that book and jumped at the opportunity to co-author a sequel. It's a whole new Genre for me, Sci-fi/Fantasy and I am really having a blast with the challenge. We are publishing as a series on-line until we get a contract to publish. It's called "The Tunnel at the End of Time" and it's at Adam's website http://www.adamdonaldsonpowell.com/transforma.html

I know, a shameless example of self-promotion.... but how else will u guys hear about it.

Hugz,

Rick