I have started something called "Quick" in chat where i ask a question and the members answer. Quick does not mean you have to answer at that moment (although its greatly appreciated), it is a mis-name.

So this is a "quick" i have been thinking about all day today:

Quick what two memroable moments (if you have one) would you like to re-live? The same emotions and all (no you can not interfer with the re-living)

I've havent had one so i cant answer, but:

The one i would say would be (if i were to have it)the moment i fell in love with the person i would spend my life with. And the moment that i met that guy.

Jules

So i brought this "quick" here.

I have started something called "Quick" in chat where i ask a question and the members answer. Quick does not mean you have to answer at that moment (although its greatly appreciated), it is a mis-name.

Quick what two memroable moments (if you have one) would you like to re-live? The same emotions and all (no you can not inferfer with the re-living)

The one i would say would be (if i were to have it)the moment i fell in love with the person i would spend my life with.  And the moment that i met that guy.

Jules

I think I need a couple of days to think about this one to give a well informed answer :)

Snow Dog

I couldn't read it and not post, that would defeat the 'Quick' purpose

Quick what two memroable moments (if you have one) would you like to re-live? The same emotions and all (no you can not interfer with the re-living)

The one i would say would be (if i were to have it)the moment i fell in love with the person i would spend my life with.  And the moment that i met that guy.

Jules

I'm gonna have to agree with yours Jules, plus I'll add one more, though it may be replaced later in life, but the night I heard Above & Beyond djing live at Arq last year will be a long treasured memory.

Jules

There's only one that stands out-

The first time chris told me he loved me :wub:

Dave :ranger: