RANT #1

Emulated

This post will contain spoilers. You have been warned.

Heya Comsie,

I hope you had a lovely Christmas with friends & family, and of course lots of nice presents from Santa too! But today we must look at an important topic. A very important topic.

Yes, I think you're awesome, and yes I love you millions ((HUGZ)), but this is completely unacceptable. You may remember a previous post I made here regarding the release of chapter 42:

Don't you dare make us wait another SEVEN months for the next chapter!!! Don't even think about it! (or I'll be coming for you! With a pitchfork!)

And you replied with:

And don't worry, there won't be any 7 month gaps in 2009!

But because you're AMAZING, I'll forgive you for that slight delay. One can only imagine how hard it must be for you to construct a NEW world every FIVE days, and resting the next. ;)

However, all is not forgiven, Comsie:

And then, just as I pulled my chair in, she came over with a hot pan, and used a spatula to put some scrambled eggs in my plate! Nooooooo!!!!!!

Nooooooo!!!!!! Indeed. She KNOWS!?!?! How could you do this! Worse still, there's NO definitive answer to that!?! ARGH! You're going to have me climbing the WALLS here! DOES she know, DOESN'T she know!?!? :wacko: Too much to think about!

I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait it out until the next chapter! Hell, I even have RANDY agreeing with me:

Ugh...I hate finals Comsie's cliffhangers!

So in conclusion, this chapter was...you know, mediocre at best. I dunno, it seemed to lack that certain flair that I've come to expec- Ah, who am I kidding? :P

10/10, Comsie. Another perfect chapter written by a perfect author! I can see some great stuff on the horizon for this story and I'm anxious to see which road you'll take. But whatever the route, I'll be following very close behind! :2thumbs:

((HUGZ))

Hahaha!!! :D

Hi, Em!!! :: Squeezies ::

Hmmmm....let me see. What can I tell you about the events of this chapter? Not a whole lot, actually! Because I've got myself a bit of a 'framework' building here! Weaving tangled webs and all that jazz!

And yeah, it took forever for me to post the new chapters! I'm rightfully ashamed for that! BUT...the goal is to get a few stories on a two or three week schedule tops. Which means some level of regularity again at long last. But that all depends on how those damn teen 'actors' of mine decide to cooperate! (Stares angrily at Derrick and Tanner for giving me problems lately!) Hehehe!

Does Randy's mom know? :: Wicked Grin :: Can't tell ya just yet!

But if all goes to plan, you've only got two weeks left to find out.I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Ps- I love you lots, too! ((Hugz))