RANT #2

Emulated

This post will contain spoilers. You have been warned.

Hi Comsie,

Ok, double whammy post it is then! :D

First off, this is by far the best chapter of this series. The others were excellent, but this raised the bar to an all-time high! You had me laughing, cringing, and, well you simply took me for a ride with this one!

The highlight of the chapter, to me, was the character developments we saw of both Ariel and Tyler. From the cute moments they shared to the 'naughty' conversations they had with each other, it was all magical and very welcome.

But one line in particular really got to me:

"I mean, I practice on my teddy bear sometimes, but..." NO!!!! I thrust both my hands up to cover my mouth! STUPID!!!! ARRGHH!!! f**kING STUPID!!!! Don't tell Tyler THAT!!!

LOOOL! That is exactly what I did! Covering my face from the text, reeling from the embarrassment of Ariel! Genius at its best! Another 10/10 chapter here too! :2thumbs:

Wow, so you treated us to TWO fantastic chapters from this series today! I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present! And I really can't wait to see what happens in 2010!

Have a great New Year, Comsie!

Emulated

Hehehe, double whammy for me, means a double whammy for you! :P

Awwww, you liked it! Thanks, dude! And believe me...the next two chapters will definitely bring things to another whole level! I've got wicked plans bubbling in the pot right now!

And yes! LOL! Ariel's such a goofball sometimes! Hehehe, that boy needs impulse control! So happy that it made you laugh!

I hope you like the next chapter! It'll be a fun one!

And as for 2010....I'm hoping to do a few things that I've never done before, story wise. So wish me luck!