Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 19 : Preludes

• 3 weeks later...

And, um, I see it just turned midnight, so I've got to go post a chapter. :)

... and post he did...

soooo mean having Jim tell Dirk what was going on.. BUT NOT TELLING US. I think that qualifies as a really really high cliff !

Joel definitely is a very good friend to have :)

... and post he did...

soooo mean having Jim tell Dirk what was going on.. BUT NOT TELLING US. I think that qualifies as a really really high cliff !

B)............. I agree, that was mean!!! :angry: Another hint at Dirk and Jim's relationship?

'As soon as Dirk had closed the door, Jim peeked out from the kitchen and nodded at the packed bags. Why does Dirk have so much clothes at Jim's place?' Later as Jim is at Dirk's home, which Jim knows the security code;

'It only took him a few seconds to find what he was after: a photo of Trevor. Jim removed the picture from its frame and slipped it into his briefcase, alongside the radio. He then looked for, and found, a photo of Atlantis.' Clearly Jim is not taking a suitcase of clothes with him, just his briefcase. So all the clothes packed were Dirks.

Looks like he plans on a quick trip, but if he plans to hire someone to look for Trevor, why does he have the binoculars? It looks like Jim is going to hunt Trevor down himself. 'He glanced at his briefcase, and thought, 'Dirk, in light of what you told me, this is imperative. It's the only way, and you could never do it yourself. That leaves me...'

That last thought of Jim clearly is worthy of a certified cliffhanger chapter!!!! Great chapter CJ! :2thumbs:

Edited by Benji

Trevor got up from his bed; he was sleep walking.

He entered Joel cabin in search for the hot guy of his dreams.

He gets in bed and sleeps with Joel.

Joel and Trevor moans in unison

- = - C L I F F H A N G E R - = -

Both got up the next morning too drunk to notice that they slept together.

Both leaving a big spot in the middle of the bed.

Both sitting in the dining area hung over.

"So Trev how did you sleep last night?"

"It was awesome - nail a hot guy in my dreams - he said we're doing it again tonight"

"huh?"

Joel open's one eye; sees Trev naked; the lack of shorts

Joel notices a hole in his shorts.

Both went to the showers and got dress and left to go shopping and touring in Capri.

Trev subconscious "Find the hot guy of my dreams!!"

Jim bumps into Trev and Joel at a local bar in Capri

Trev drank wee bit too much ... Jim started look better already

Joel sees the pictures that Jim's carrying

Trev has his arm around Jim - making a pass

Jim cell phone rings

Jim answers "Yeah Dirk"

Trev and Joel run makes a run for it

Jim looks at his pic and realizes thats Trevor

Runs after them

The boys make it back to Atlantis and sails off

Trev hurls overboard

"No more drinking for me!!"

"But what about that hot guy you're going to meet tonight?"

"I know what cabin he sleep in"

worshippy.gif worshippy.gif thumbsupsmileyanim.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif

EBIL Goat!

Grrr. Everytime I think Trevor is about to get laid nothing happens. I'd have blue balls by now :{

Jim going to Italy? Uh oh. Not a cool thing. I predict someone is going to get shot. That's the 2nd time we've heard that magnum mentioned. 8)

Hrm...And yeah, total cliff hanger, and I'm a lynx, so I know cliff's when I see them.

Linxe

We don't know who's clothes are in those bags. They could be Dirk's, they could be Jim's. Jim moved Dirk to a place where the police might not be able to find him, meaning they're working in total secrecy. Meaning he couldn't let Dirk go to his bugged home, pack his bags, and allow the police to see him leaving with suitcases. That would spell disaster. As it is, the police think he is in Cocoa Beach at a known acquaintance's home. Provided there is no move to arrest Dirk, there won't be an issue with him "being in Cocoa Beach", and to protect him from himself Jim forced him to hide out in Tampa. If they follow the lead that Jim made Dirk plant (pizza charge on his credit card, and the pizza boy thinking his car broke down) then they will think nothing of him not being home for a few days. As far as they know, he's stranded in Cocoa Beach. The tracker on his car confirms that. Could he get a ride home? Sure, but that would be a pain in the ass. Considering all that, it would not be unconscionable for Jim to loan Dirk some clothes.

It's also not unconscionable for friends to know each others security codes, especially friends who are helping with huge problems. Joel gave Trevor his PIN for the ATM. Is Joel sucking Trevor's cock? No. Is Trevor riding the Joel Pole? No, sadly. T_T I know the garage code to my friend's house. Are we playing hide the flash light? Nope. Never have, never will.

Remember, we don't know the details of Jim's plan. It sounds like even Dirk doesn't know it. It's obvious that CJ has gone to great lengths to hide specific details, so as to avoid revealing the future. We still have absolutely no idea where the story is going. Annoying? Absolutely, but we can rest assured that the sea-faring goat has something nasty up his coat for those boys... evil goat!

The three things that I am concerned with is that we do not know the intentions of Bridget, or Jim, and we do not know what Dirk did that has him in a bad place right now.

Another thing that has me curious is that Trevor keeps on saying that Dirk knows he is gay. Does he? I don't recall that fact ever being presented, and only Dirk can give us that clue.

Last, I don't think Dirk killed Rachel, but I think it's possible that he knows more about her disappearance than he's letting on. That said, I'm wondering why Lisa's and Joel's parents haven't looked into it more so they can draw conclusions of their own... I'm especially waiting to see what happens regarding Lisa and her father, since Mr. Whitaker was served already regarding Lisa withholding information about Trevor's location. I have to wonder if their parents will play a bigger role down the road... or across the ocean, as it were.

B)......................Here is my take on this!

Dirk came clean on being gay, the reason for the amicable divorce proceedings, but before they could be acted upon. Trevor's mom witnesses a murder, Bridet's late husband, she is able to evade them. But decides for the safety of Trevor and Dirk, they both 'fake' her death at sea. Trevor's mom is alive and well in Australia, just where Dirk wanted to send him too until they tangled with each other in misunderstandings. Jim is on a mission to warn and explain everything to Trevor, something Dirk would not do. But Bridget is very resourceful and will find out about the trip, she will send assassins to kill Trevor and make it look like Dirk was responsible for it.

And Jim and Dirk have been meeting each other weekly for 2 years, hummm, not for coffee cake and chess I would think!

Benji, I believe your theory has at least some merit, regarding the crime. I've had the feeling that Rachel had to go into hiding in order to protect herself and her family. Another detail CJ left out was what happened to the "lawyers" on her yacht on the night of the launch. She left them in the Bahamas, and then she disappeared. Surely they could find their own way back to Florida, but I'm pretty sure their return was Rachel's responsibility. I wonder if perhaps Bridget's husband (maybe even Bridget herself, though I don't recall her having any sort of remarkable reaction to the sight of the Ares' sister ship) was on that boat, or was aware of the situation.

Of course, it is quite possible that the very people she was running away from succeeded in killing her. Logically they couldn't leave behind the evidence, so they took the Ares. It might still be floating somewhere (I think Dirk even alluded to that at some point) but more than likely it was either stripped, or scuttled in another Caribbean location.

Though if we're dealing with hardened criminals here, then I don't think reading about her death in the morning paper would be enough to pacify them.

... and post he did...

But it's not my fault! Joel was the one who interrupted with the call of "Beer time!" and by the time that scene was done, Dirk had already spilled the beans back in Florida. 0:)

B)............. I agree, that was mean!!! :angry: Another hint at Dirk and Jim's relationship?

'As soon as Dirk had closed the door, Jim peeked out from the kitchen and nodded at the packed bags. Why does Dirk have so much clothes at Jim's place?' Later as Jim is at Dirk's home, which Jim knows the security code;

'It only took him a few seconds to find what he was after: a photo of Trevor. Jim removed the picture from its frame and slipped it into his briefcase, alongside the radio. He then looked for, and found, a photo of Atlantis.' Clearly Jim is not taking a suitcase of clothes with him, just his briefcase. So all the clothes packed were Dirks.

Looks like he plans on a quick trip, but if he plans to hire someone to look for Trevor, why does he have the binoculars? It looks like Jim is going to hunt Trevor down himself. 'He glanced at his briefcase, and thought, 'Dirk, in light of what you told me, this is imperative. It's the only way, and you could never do it yourself. That leaves me...'

That last thought of Jim clearly is worthy of a certified cliffhanger chapter!!!! Great chapter CJ! :2thumbs:

Ahh, you need to pay closer attention to the pizza angle! My theory, that no one seems to have responded to, is that Jim is going to Italy because he likes pizza. Why the binoculars? Easy; for restaurant-spotting. Why the radio? so he has something to listen to while waiting for his meal?

And cliffhanger?? Not possible! Please see the above theory, and then consider this; Jim's thoughts relate to the fact that Dirk wouldn't go to Italy for pizza, and so therefor, Jim has to do it himself; he's going for long-distance takeout!

Trevor got up from his bed; he was sleep walking.

He entered Joel cabin in search for the hot guy of his dreams.

He gets in bed and sleeps with Joel.

Joel and Trevor moans in unison

Both got up the next morning too drunk to notice that they slept together.

Both leaving a big spot in the middle of the bed.

But... but... but... We all know that there can't be any cliffhangers in any of my stories... right? :blink:

And BTW, ROFL, that was good! :2thumbs:

EBIL Goat!

Grrr. Everytime I think Trevor is about to get laid nothing happens. I'd have blue balls by now :{

Jim going to Italy? Uh oh. Not a cool thing. I predict someone is going to get shot. That's the 2nd time we've heard that magnum mentioned. 8)

Hrm...And yeah, total cliff hanger, and I'm a lynx, so I know cliff's when I see them.

Linxe

Linxe!!! You know I'd never use a cliffhanger!! And as for knowing cliffs when you see them, if you see them here, that cannot be! :P

We don't know who's clothes are in those bags. They could be Dirk's, they could be Jim's. Jim moved Dirk to a place where the police might not be able to find him, meaning they're working in total secrecy. Meaning he couldn't let Dirk go to his bugged home, pack his bags, and allow the police to see him leaving with suitcases. That would spell disaster. As it is, the police think he is in Cocoa Beach at a known acquaintance's home. Provided there is no move to arrest Dirk, there won't be an issue with him "being in Cocoa Beach", and to protect him from himself Jim forced him to hide out in Tampa. If they follow the lead that Jim made Dirk plant (pizza charge on his credit card, and the pizza boy thinking his car broke down) then they will think nothing of him not being home for a few days. As far as they know, he's stranded in Cocoa Beach. The tracker on his car confirms that. Could he get a ride home? Sure, but that would be a pain in the ass. Considering all that, it would not be unconscionable for Jim to loan Dirk some clothes.

It's also not unconscionable for friends to know each others security codes, especially friends who are helping with huge problems. Joel gave Trevor his PIN for the ATM. Is Joel sucking Trevor's cock? No. Is Trevor riding the Joel Pole? No, sadly. T_T I know the garage code to my friend's house. Are we playing hide the flash light? Nope. Never have, never will.

Remember, we don't know the details of Jim's plan. It sounds like even Dirk doesn't know it. It's obvious that CJ has gone to great lengths to hide specific details, so as to avoid revealing the future. We still have absolutely no idea where the story is going. Annoying? Absolutely, but we can rest assured that the sea-faring goat has something nasty up his coat for those boys... evil goat!

The three things that I am concerned with is that we do not know the intentions of Bridget, or Jim, and we do not know what Dirk did that has him in a bad place right now.

Another thing that has me curious is that Trevor keeps on saying that Dirk knows he is gay. Does he? I don't recall that fact ever being presented, and only Dirk can give us that clue.

Last, I don't think Dirk killed Rachel, but I think it's possible that he knows more about her disappearance than he's letting on. That said, I'm wondering why Lisa's and Joel's parents haven't looked into it more so they can draw conclusions of their own... I'm especially waiting to see what happens regarding Lisa and her father, since Mr. Whitaker was served already regarding Lisa withholding information about Trevor's location. I have to wonder if their parents will play a bigger role down the road... or across the ocean, as it were.

Good point about friends knowing codes; Yep, Joel had no qualms about giving Trevor his ATM PIN, and Trevor showed Joel the secret compartment containing Trevor's cash, gun, and papers, and how to access it, which is sort of a code in itself. :)

Dirk has no clue that Jim is going to Italy. Now, why might Jim keep that a secret? :)

So, maybe Jim is just going out for pizza??? A long, long way out?

I can't give spoilers, but I can speak as to what has been in the text, and what hasn't. References to Dirk knowing that Trevor is gay have been entirely in Trevor's dialog. Trevor may, or may not, be correct.

And evil? Me? :blink: I'm not evil.... And you're one to talk, after destroying the Ares for your pirate class project! :chris: Shame on you!

B)......................Here is my take on this!

Dirk came clean on being gay, the reason for the amicable divorce proceedings, but before they could be acted upon. Trevor's mom witnesses a murder, Bridet's late husband, she is able to evade them. But decides for the safety of Trevor and Dirk, they both 'fake' her death at sea. Trevor's mom is alive and well in Australia, just where Dirk wanted to send him too until they tangled with each other in misunderstandings. Jim is on a mission to warn and explain everything to Trevor, something Dirk would not do. But Bridget is very resourceful and will find out about the trip, she will send assassins to kill Trevor and make it look like Dirk was responsible for it.

And Jim and Dirk have been meeting each other weekly for 2 years, hummm, not for coffee cake and chess I would think!

I'm intrigued by the "Rachel is living in Australia" theory! However, the question simply must be asked; is that even possible?? I mean, is it possible that someone, anyone, could actually survive ten years in Australia? Is it even possible for human life to exist in Australia for any length of time? I mean, just look at their wildlife... is it any wonder that the national language it terrified screaming? :ph34r:

But... but... but... We all know that there can't be any cliffhangers in any of my stories... right? :blink:

And BTW, ROFL, that was good! :2thumbs:

Thanks

Its funnier to use cliffy than to use Moderator Moderator Bleep Beep

Well I figured Jim and Trevor don't know each other and now they do

I figure hearing his Father name mean run like hell.

I'm intrigued by the "Rachel is living in Australia" theory! However, the question simply must be asked; is that even possible?? I mean, is it possible that someone, anyone, could actually survive ten years in Australia? Is it even possible for human life to exist in Australia for any length of time? I mean, just look at their wildlife... is it any wonder that the national language it terrified screaming? :ph34r:

B).................Hmmmm! I guess we could always ask a certain echidna about that!!:lmao:

B).................Hmmmm! I guess we could always ask a certain echidna about that!!:lmao:

I say we get him to reveal a plot device, then send him to Australia and let the echidna show us how long he lasts!

Thanks

Its funnier to use cliffy than to use Moderator Moderator Bleep Beep

Well I figured Jim and Trevor don't know each other and now they do

I figure hearing his Father name mean run like hell.

ROFL!

But, didn't you know? "Cliffhanger" is kind of a four-letter word abound these parts! 0:) 0:) 0:)

:P

ERK!

Now, now, let's not get hasty! I'm sure the echidna won't mind, so long as he remains unawares. (What he doesn't know, won't hurt me!).

I say we get him to reveal a plot device, then send him to Australia and let the echidna show us how long he lasts!

ACK!!! Now, now, the only plot point I've revealed is that you are responsible for the sinking of Ares. Of course, if you are willing to admit that, then you can indeed report me to the echidna. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..