What's for Dinner?

JamesSavik

If they came from TGI Fridays, Outback, or Bizu, I'll take them off your hands. :P

None of the Above. It was something you'd classify as 'Other'.

(In other words. i have no idea what it was but it was in my fridge, so......:blink:)

Tonight i had LAMB CURRY!!! :wizard: <---- that's my dad who's a magician in the kitchen.

Tonight i had LAMB CURRY!!! :wizard: <---- that's my dad who's a magician in the kitchen.

OMFG i wish my dad could cook..... every time i have dinner at his place its steak and veggies:thumbdown: ...... steak and veggies tonight :angry:

OMFG i wish my dad could cook..... every time i have dinner at his place its steak and veggies:thumbdown: ...... steak and veggies tonight :angry:

awww but i like steak and veggies! probably because i dont have it very often though. Why don't you cook something instead?

If my dad wants to cook something i know i wont like, i just hijack the kitchen and volunteer to make dinner. Last week i made pizza and spaghetti bolognaise in favour of some egg plant dish :o

ALL my dad thinks about is cooking food. Mum thinks he's obsessed. He probably is, but as long as he's feeding me, i'm okay with that.:D

lol...... i love cooking food, and i almost did a hospitality course, at my mums house none of us ever agree as to whats for dinner so we make our own (tofu spaghetti last night which everyone had) but at my dads house hes got OCD so no ones aloud to cook in 'his' kitchen, which is a bummer because i like my steak cooked juuuuust right!!!

Dude, yeah, c'mon up! The best poutine is in Quebec, it's a French thing.

Finally someone recognizes that you get the best poutine only in Quebec. Ontario people only put melting cheese on them. It's crap like that. :P

Also, to stereotype myself completely, not tonight but it's not unheard of for me to have fruit and pancakes or waffles for dinner with real maple syrup and a glass of maple whiskey on the side (or if it's actually morning a shot of maple syrup in the coffee). Delish :2thumbs:

VIVE LES CR

I'd like to go ethnic on you, but I'll have to stick with stereotype.

Tonight boys and girls it's going to be spinach quiche, rice, steamed broccoli and carrots with french bread and a glass of wine.

Hey! Gay boys really do eat quiche!