Writing Contest

I'm starting a new website and I want to hear from you. Topic is battle of the sexes and I wanna hear about your first "true" sexual encounter and what you want to say to people who judge you by your sexual orientation.

When I say "true" I for example mean a gay man finally having his first male partner. Gay, lesbian, bissexual, transgender...etc.. I want to hear from everyone.

It can be a story from you, your best friend, or one of your characters just as long as its down to earth.

The winner will be interviewed by me and have their work posted on my website for free publicity.

(This is my first run so there is no monetary reward but I promise I will do all I can to help you achieve success by posting your work on my site. This may lead to a paid position later on as a guest blogger but it is definitely a way to get your name out there.)

Please send all entries to Solae.Dehvine@sexmentality.com. All entries need to be in by March 21st 2010 at 12 midnight.

Parameters

1000 words or less

Tell me a story about you depicting your "true" first time. Make sure the writing style reflects your writing abilities. No wham bam thank you maam stuff.. be creative.

I'm not being picky just shoot me something creative from what i've asked for.

Sexmentality.com will be up March 28th 2010

Thanks

Edited by Blkbutterflyy

Can we have some more detail please? How long? Does it have to be factual or can it be fiction? Do you want just the sex or the build up and the story that surrounds it? I'm not promising to enter but we need to know the perameters before we can even think about it.

Can we have some more detail please? How long? Does it have to be factual or can it be fiction? Do you want just the sex or the build up and the story that surrounds it? I'm not promising to enter but we need to know the perameters before we can even think about it.

I've edited the original post to answer your question. I'm not being picky but I want something that is entertaining as well as informative. No far fetched bs but a real depiction of your first time or a model of it through the perspective of one of your characters. Around 1000 words or less. Hope this answers your question.