Dylan Memorial

Well guys, one of my favorite characters from GFD is no more. Here is a chance for everyone to express grief and/or outrage regarding his death. :(

Edited by Tiger

Duuuuude....

Spoiler warning woulda been nice :(

I edited it. I guess some people don't drop everything to read GFD chapters as soon as they're posted. :o

Edited by Tiger

OK, Adrian, how do you propose he lives?

Everything we've seen up to now says punctured heart = game over for a vampire.

Unless Comsie can further develop his mythos with a way to resurrect a fully healed vampire.

OK, Adrian, how do you propose he lives?

Everything we've seen up to now says punctured heart = game over for a vampire.

I have no doubt that he's dead. While he will be greatly missed, it seems necessary for Justin. He must reach that understanding that comes from loss. It's sad. It's damn sad. Dylan is one of my favorite characters. I think this may be a turning point in the battle.

Edited by Tiger
  • 1 month later...

I have no doubt that he's dead. While he will be greatly missed, it seems necessary for Justin. He must reach that understanding that comes from loss. It's sad. It's damn sad. Dylan is one of my favorite characters. I think this may be a turning point in the battle.

I understand what you are saying re: vampires with heart wounds. HOWEVER! Think back to the mental message from Taryn to Justin (while escaping from the hospital).

The message was NOT that Dylan was dead! Taryn *said* that Dylan was fading, or something. p

"LONG LIVE THE DYLAN!

• 1 month later...

Well since i just read this whole freaking GFD story (no spin offs yet) OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DYLAN!?!?! Eff! whens the next chapter. hahahahaha just kidding. It was a really good read, just knowing what might be next would be amazing! eff!!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..