[ 'C' Notes ] - Drew <3's Ethan!

It has been a long long time coming, but coming back to jump start the "Shack Summer Celebration" is the long awaited new chapter of "On The Outside"!

Definitely check it out, and let me know what you think! It's only on the Library forum at the moment, but I'll be adding everything to the site soon to get it all caught up! ((Hugs Myr In Advance))

Take care! And I'll see you with more soon! :)

(Quotes for "On The Outside")

"And I DON'T want the world to see me! Cause I *DON'T* think that they'd understand! When EVERYTHING'S made to be broken! I just WANT you to know who I AM!" - Goo Goo Dolls, "Iris"<p>

"So when you SAY that you NEED me...that you'll never LEAVE me...I KNOW you're wrong, you're NOT that strong! Let me GO! And TEACHER...there are things that I still have to learn! But the one thing I have...is my pride. Oh, so I don't wanna learn to HOLD you, touch *YOU*, or...THINK that you're mine! Because there ain't no joy...for an uptown boy, who just isn't willing to try." -George Michael, "One More Try"<p>

"If I could *ESCAPE*, and recreate a place that's my own WORLD (Own world)...And I could be your favorite girl forever, perfectly together...tell me, boy, now wouldn't that be SWEET? If I could be SWEET (I'm sorry, boy)...I know I've been a real bad girl! (I'll try to change) I didn't mean for you to get HURT whatsoever! WE can make it better! Now tell me, boy, now wouldn't that be sweet? (The Sweet Escape, The Sweet Escape!)" -Gwen Stefani, "Sweet Escape"<p>

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..