["C" Notes] - Brand New "Billy" And A Bad Boy Weekend&

Hody folks! Let me just start off by saying that Chicago is absolutely BEAUTIFUL right now! I'm loving it! And have been getting a chance to enjoy it this year! So it's good times all around!

Getting down to business...

- There's a brand new "Billy Chase" up on the Library tonight! So be sure to check it out when you get a chance!

- At long last, the Comicality Cafe has a monthly schedule set up for the "5 Chapter Book Club"!!! Where we read the first few chapters of a selected author's story, and review it the following week on the board! Suggestions are always welcome, and that includes your own work. We definitely want a variety of subjects and writing styles, so let me know what ya think!

- July 2nd is only days away, and that marks the re-launch of the new "GFD: Blood Bank" website! Links will be posted this Friday, where you'll see some new features, a new design, a new vampire themed chatroom, and the beginning of a bunch of new "GFD" spinoff vamp stories that I'll be releasing specifically for the "Blood Bank" and NOWHERE else! So be sure to check it out!

"Twilight"..........Psh! :P

LOL! Just kidding, 'Twi-hards'!

That's it for now! The mailing list is fixed, the "Blood Bank" is now in working order....and the next task on the list is EMAILS!!! So starting Monday, that's going to be my number one focus! Cool?

MANY more stories to come for the Shack Summer Celebration! So I'll seezya soon!

Hody folks! Let me just start off by saying that Chicago is absolutely BEAUTIFUL right now! I'm loving it! And have been getting a chance to enjoy it this year! So it's good times all around!

Getting down to business...

- There's a brand new "Billy Chase" up on the Library tonight! So be sure to check it out when you get a chance!

- At long last, the Comicality Cafe has a monthly schedule set up for the "5 Chapter Book Club"!!! Where we read the first few chapters of a selected author's story, and review it the following week on the board! Suggestions are always welcome, and that includes your own work. We definitely want a variety of subjects and writing styles, so let me know what ya think!

- July 2nd is only days away, and that marks the re-launch of the new "GFD: Blood Bank" website! Links will be posted this Friday, where you'll see some new features, a new design, a new vampire themed chatroom, and the beginning of a bunch of new "GFD" spinoff vamp stories that I'll be releasing specifically for the "Blood Bank" and NOWHERE else! So be sure to check it out!

"Twilight"..........Psh! :P

LOL! Just kidding, 'Twi-hards'!

That's it for now! The mailing list is fixed, the "Blood Bank" is now in working order....and the next task on the list is EMAILS!!! So starting Monday, that's going to be my number one focus! Cool?

MANY more stories to come for the Shack Summer Celebration! So I'll seezya soon!

Where should we make the nominations / suggestions for stories to be reviewed?

I'd love to have a review of TIC

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..