Help ga members <3

Alight please please please these stories are like my drugs and i need my fix :)

So i need some suggestions of your favorite stories weather there from here, nifty, hosted sites, the story shelf.

Romance or drama. If they can beat Gone from daylight give it a shot with sci fi :)

So please post the link as well? Even though you can't see me i am on my knees with the lap top on my bed and i am begging you!!!! Suggestions of completed adult youth and teen stories that you've enjoyed post them here, please? With a cherry on top?

<3

I usually look for stories with characters who are in their late teens. If that's not your cup of tea, you might not enjoy these then. A lot of them contains romance and drama though i think I tend to focus on friendships (which often end up in romance or drama anyway). :)

Here are some of the stories I've read and enjoyed. This is a non-exhaustive list and includes mostly what I just saw as I browsed now.

Compilations/Series or Preferred Authors:

All of Dom Luka's Stories - Enough said. I'd recommend starting with Dessert Dropping.

Most of dkstories's Stories - Mostly Sci-Fi.

Cole Parker's Stories - I've only read Tim and Duck Duck Goose and they were ok.

Josh Aterovis' Stories - This one's a Mystery writer. I generally don't like mystery stories but his were okay. All his stories can be found in nifty. Start with Bleeding Hearts.

All of Grasshopper's Stories - He has moving stories about the disability and discrimination. Start with Just Hit Send.

What We Are (and the sequel) - An accident involving a hockey puck and a young man in a hurry to get to swim practice results in an unlikely friendship between four boys. (One of the first few stories I've read and one I wished was continued. Or, I wish the author wrote other stories too.)

William Carter Saga - Note, some of the characters will make more sense if you read the first two books. The link here is the third book in the series and the one I enjoyed the most. You might be able to read it as a stand alone as the main character changes in the third book.

Individual Stories:

Christopher's Story - Set in Illinois, the teenager survives divorce and abuse to become a gifted artist.

Shane - Shane is a lonely, extremely poor 15 year old. He is abused by his family, and picked on at school. Follow him on his journey from the depths of despair to finding a loving home and boyfriend .

Someday Out of the Blue - Connor Matthews, a shy boy who comes from an abusive family is accidentally hit in the head by a lacrosse ball one day, which leads him to meet Ryan, an attractive redhead, and his younger brother, Toby. Connor gradually learns to come out of his shell, but not without some traumatic experiences along the way.

Educating Alex- I don't quite remember why but I think i liked this. lol

Laika - Brandon is a quiet Sophomore who just wants to keep to himself. When he starts getting signals from both a preacher's son and a punk-rocker, his life becomes something he never imagined. What follows is a funny and touching story about a confused boy finding his way through life.(Loved the character development though the ending leaves something more to be desired.)

Leaves and Lunatics - by EleCivil

Pocketful of Stars - About a kid figuring out how to deal with his homosexuality.

You might like to try A Special Place by Sequoyah. I didn't get to finish it. It felt like it dragged on too long at the end. But the vast majority of the story was quite captivating.

You might also want to check out the Best of Nifty and the Net if you want to browse through their stories.

• Like 1

I usually look for stories with characters who are in their late teens. If that's not your cup of tea, you might not enjoy these then. A lot of them contains romance and drama though i think I tend to focus on friendships (which often end up in romance or drama anyway). :)

Here are some of the stories I've read and enjoyed. This is a non-exhaustive list and includes mostly what I just saw as I browsed now.

All of Dom Luka's Stories - Enough said. I'd recommend starting with Dessert Dropping.

Cole Parker's Stories - I've only read Tim and Duck Duck Goose and they were ok.

Josh Aterovis' Stories - This one's a Mystery writer. I generally don't like mystery stories but his were okay. All his stories can be found in nifty. Start with Bleeding Hearts.

All of Grasshopper's Stories - He has moving stories about the disability and discrimination. Start with Just Hit Send.

What We Are (and the sequel) - An accident involving a hockey puck and a young man in a hurry to get to swim practice results in an unlikely friendship between four boys. (One of the first few stories I've read and one I wished was continued. Or, I wish the author wrote other stories too.)

William Carter Saga - Note, some of the characters will make more sense if you read the first two books. The link here is the third book in the series and the one I enjoyed the most. You might be able to read it as a stand alone as the main character changes in the third book.

Individual Stories:

Christopher's Story - Set in Illinois, the teenager survives divorce and abuse to become a gifted artist.

Shane - Shane is a lonely, extremely poor 15 year old. He is abused by his family, and picked on at school. Follow him on his journey from the depths of despair to finding a loving home and boyfriend .

Someday Out of the Blue - Connor Matthews, a shy boy who comes from an abusive family is accidentally hit in the head by a lacrosse ball one day, which leads him to meet Ryan, an attractive redhead, and his younger brother, Toby. Connor gradually learns to come out of his shell, but not without some traumatic experiences along the way.

Laika - Brandon is a quiet Sophomore who just wants to keep to himself. When he starts getting signals from both a preacher's son and a punk-rocker, his life becomes something he never imagined. What follows is a funny and touching story about a confused boy finding his way through life.(Loved the character development though the ending leaves something more to be desired.)

Pocketful of Stars - About a kid figuring out how to deal with his homosexuality.

You might like to try A Special Place by Sequoyah. I didn't get to finish it. It felt like it dragged on too long at the end. But the vast majority of the story was quite captivating.

You might also want to check out the Best of Nifty and the Net if you want to browse through their stories.

Thankyou tons i LOVE teen stories, were in the same vote there :) thankyou! <3

• Like 1

Individual Stories:

:0 the only ones i havent read on that list are christophers story and some of cole parekers stories, so ill check those B)

• Like 1

You've been busy... haha. Check out the best of nifty list. You might find something interesting there. That's where I headed after I ran out of things to read in the Archives.

You can also try efiction where you might find some stories completed and others in progress.

I would recommend my two favourite authors from around here: Nephylim and C James. My favourite from Nephylim is To Have and to Hold if you're into vampires and angels (and even if you're not, you will be after this!). She has a lot of other cool stuff and a bit of a darker side if you're into it ;) C James does a lot of teenage coming out type of stuff based of traveling and a few surfer themes which are really fun. My fav short story in the surfer stuff is No Shirt? No Problem! and an amazing heavier short story is Three For Jake, just awesome to say the least.

There's lots and lots of other good stuff around here, but these are the ones that first pop into my mind, so clearly they made the best impression on me!

Of course I can't give up the opportunity to self-promote, so you can check out my stuff too! (The links are in my signature.) Closer to Myself sounds the most like what you are looking for, but be adventurous when searching anyone's selection. You may come across a genre you never knew was good!

Good luck and happy reading! :read: