Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 41

B).........Isn't salt lethal to a frog? :blink: I mean a toad may have no problem, but a frog needs his skin wet all the time!!! Could that be construed as a mysterious cliffhanger and threat to an endangered specie???

Yes, Trevor wanted a satellite phone on board, but wind up with a lousy rock, not even the nice shiny ones, but a lousy landscape rock used instead of a lawn. :lol:

Ahhh, but Trevor does have a satellite phone aboard! It's in the bomb. :)

Hrmmm, Benji, I think you have a good point regarding the frog! I was thinking that maybe it was because he's only a few inches tall, so even a small bump in the road looks like a cliff to him, but the salt issue... Yes, that could be why he sees danger (and thus cliffies) in a seafaring story. Hrmmm! I think we'll be seeing a poll in this tomorrow! (I'm too sleepy to compose it now... After i post the chapter, I'm sleeping!)

Spotting cliffhangers is easy for frogs. Where ever you see a goat, there's a cliffhanger nearby. it's easy; it's foolproof. Irrationality is a goat ailment.

Ahhem! that makes no sense! We all know that a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff. And also, Circumnavigation is entirely cliffhanger-free! 0:)

he could be a salt water froggy ... so fresh water would send him hopping

Hrmmm... My theory is he's a cliff chirping frog. But, that is a good question.. what kind of a frog is he? Hrmm, That will be added to the poll. :read:

• Site Moderator
Ahhem! that makes no sense! We all know that a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff. And also, Circumnavigation is entirely cliffhanger-free! 0:)

You may not see cliffs while on the open water that often but you could see them as you get close to land. At sea, the cliff are going to be under water.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..