closets...

robinhood

Well if you are the bottom and you are just laying there, that is your problem... snickers. A bottom has to be engaged too you know. If you just lay there you are a "girl with a dick". Become active. I don't know why self proclaimed tops think of self proclaimed bottoms as second class lovers. It takes two to tango. Where else are they going to play hide the banana?

Also, sheesh, we really don't need to know that his dick goes into your butt. I mean... we get the idea. Been there done that, you know. So unless you are doing it different you can lay off on the description if you don't mind. Think of the queerlings.

FYI: I'm a girl and I don't just lay there, sex is a 2 (or more) person activity. Activity usually involves participating. Maybe you haven't slept with the right girl(s) if all they did was 'lay there'. I've slept with men who have just 'laid there'. And for the bottom/top thing, not being a gay male, I probably don't get it and that's fine. But anyone can put tab A into slot B. It's the person with slot B that is really being giving and the the 'top' is really insecure if they don't at least try it, maybe so called 'tops' are ashamed that they are gay? And I know some people don't even like anal intercourse so what do they do then? Is there a top/bottom in that kind of situation or what?

Edited by Mari

are we allowed to say "dick" in front of the queerlings or only you?

too detailed in front of the queerlings?

How do you know what a queerling is? For all you know, it could be some sort of soup. >_<

Anyways, I'm not looking for an argument, but trying to politely say: you're kinda getting really descriptive, and you don't need to. In fact, you don't actually need to at all. Lol, a lot of members on here knows how sex works.

Edited by Arpeggio
  • Like 2

i did get your joke, just ignored it as it wasn't not going in the direction i want to go

but it so pissed me off that yang considers me a stupid bottom that couldn't get your joke.

he is so typically a top. considers himself and his member as the center of the universe

when any intelligent person knows the center of the universe is my butt

and that's why guys with good taste want to be in my universe.

but being a jerk aside i'm attracted to guys like yang

what is it about jerks i like so much.

maybe it's the challenge!

Whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaat????

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Like 3

In fact, you don't actually need to at all. Lol, a lot of members on here knows how sex works.

I don't that is why we are hiring a surrogate -_-

J/K Add me to Lacey's opinion that we don't need to know about the gay birds and the gay bees - though I am told if Mike and I do have a child it will be called a 'gaby' not a baby. :rolleyes:

I don't that is why we are hiring a surrogate -_-

J/K Add me to Lacey's opinion that we don't need to know about the gay birds and the gay bees - though I am told if Mike and I do have a child it will be called a 'gaby' not a baby. :rolleyes:

gay > gaby

straight > saby

? > baby

LOL This thread is going all over the place! How did we get from the OP to talking about way too descriptive details about sex?

Aaron, you should consider making your own blog. You seem like someone who likes to be creative and express yourself, and a blog is a really good place to do that! Feel free to PM me if you need some help :)

• Like 2

Herm, might explain something then... I'm not English.

Who is to say it is your Wonderland? You are the new-commer here. I said, if this is Wonderland, that would mean you are playing the role of Alice, the silly twit who fell down the rabbit hole. It's not your Wonderland at all. You are bumbling around and poking into things like a child. Beware.. Beware.. Beware..

Giggles. Maybe I am the Cheshire Cat who is pretending to be the Hatter.

Maybe you need reading glasses. Go back and try again. YOU don't own THIS Wonderland either, just like Alice, you stumbled upon it. Just proves my point. Can't have a battle of wits when one comes without a set. Let me guess -- lack of grammar, lack of rule reading, lack of reading in general -- you must be an Arbour fan.

Um...do you even read the posts? Lugh definitely did not say that Alice owned Wonderland.

To be perfectly honest, this thread is starting to creep me out, let alone confuse me beyond all cognitive function, so I'm gonna let your guys have the sandbox to yourselves.