Triptychs by Douglas

I was pleasantly surprised to see that author Douglas over at Awesomedude started a sort of sequel to Here's Looking at you Kid titled Triptychs. The author says that it's a stand alone story, but I'm not a good judge of that because I've already read HLAYK.

If you're looking for a good read, both stories are pretty good (lol, at least from my point of view :lol: ) and I highly recommend them.

Triptychs is told from Trevor's (Cole's best friend) point of view and the timeline of the story is just about after where HLAYK left off. Trevor is starting college at Cal State East Bay (formerly known as Hayward before they performed a university name makeover) and we see the challenges he faces with family, friends, & his love life. FYI, Trevor is commuting to school, so this doesn't start as one of those move into the dorms and meet the new roomate type stories.

The story is in progress and is posted up to CH16. This author has always been consistent with getting new chapters out each week until a story is complete.

Here's a link to a little discussion about Here's Looking at you Kid.

Hope you enjoy the new story as much as I have!

Take Care®,

Vic