A little confused in politics is this article helping gay people?

The issue I have with statements made by Preachers such as those in the link is that the Preacher inserts the word "God" where he means "I".

Reread with that change and the bigot really shines.....

It's just another poor sap that is hopelessly brain washed by a religion that hates their guts.

The only winning move is to walk away.

B)......... I agree, that is one poor brain washed sap! I hope we don't read about him later on as a victim to a suicide!

To summarize the article: Gay is bad, mmkay just like all the other yucky sinful stuffs? But just being gay isn't what sells your soul, it's acting on it, so act straight and be normal, yush. All will be fine then.

**shudder**

Thank you brainwashed preachers, but I like me the way I am and any God out there that truly wanted my soul would accept me in all my facets. An actual problem like drug abuse, then yeah, I'd change that to be a better person, but my sexuality doesn't dip into the good/bad person pool, it's a neutral feature that people need to get over.

• Like 2

I'm sorry, I tried, but I just phased out after the fifth or sixth paragraph. I don't know why we bother. They say the same old doggerel over and over, yadda, yadda, yadda.

The question we should ask ourselves is: Do we really care what they say? Should we? We know it is all BS so why is what they say so important to us? Why do we let it affect us? They have their agenda and we don't have ours (contrary to what they say). Why try to figure out what he means when it is all BS. What is the meaning of BS?