Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Ummm, not to be rude, but

Don't you think a lot of the characters in the CAP series are just stupid? I mean how many times does it take someone catching you with a guy's pee pee in your mouth or butt before you lock the door? I get it could happen once, but a lot of these guys it happens over and over to. Half the time it seems to be the boyfriend who does the catching.

Are they really rude too as well as stupid cuz I was always taught to knock when a door is closed and wait until you are invited in to open it.

I mean, I'm just sayin' :whistle:

lol, I've never paid attention to that before, I'll have to go back and reread the whole thing when I have a free day or two. I do hate Brad's attitude lately (he seems to think someone crowned him king) but at the same time I find it oddly arousing. Go Mark Arbour!

oh, and I love the use of the word 'peepee' it sounds nicer than some of the other words that come to mind.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..