Too many characters running around in my head!

I'm starting to question my readig addiction... Is the quality of my reading experience taking a curwe down if I constantly have to look back on the previous chapters of what I'm rerading even in my favorite stories?

I have about more than 10 stories, in process, that I read every time a new chappy appears. And I read complete stories as well daily. I keep forgetting the characters names, backrounds, happenigs etc andn lately I have been forced to go back with the stories.

Have I reached the limet of my memory? Should I just take a step back and be more patient and let the author finish their work?

It is a different thrill to read a complete story, but then again sharing the excitement with the other readers who anticipate chapters is fun too!

Anyone else have the same problem? How do you deal with it?

I think I'm not gonna start any new stories in a while.

Noooo...Can't make that promise...

Must....

Nooooo....

Help me!

LOL I have the same problem sometimes, so I've been just sticking to completed stories and reading one at a time (cause I've got no time to read anymore then one)

But I still forget caracters and everything, so if I really like a story, I'll bookmark it and after reading another story or 2, I'll go back and read it so I can remember everything :D

It was not unusual for me to have half a dozen books going at one time, but I have found as I get, ...more mature in years... (*Cougholdfart) I can't keep track of everyone anymore. So I now read one at a time. The down side is that if it's a good read, it's over too soon!