Hello Everyone

Guest Ricky

:worship: Hello all; I'm Ricky, some of you may now me as decky213, but I'm here now and hope to share some of my stories with you. Most of my stories take place in the south pacific. I have a fictional family history outlined and write about their adventures and conquests. I just tuened 16 and have been writing for 5 years. I hope to spend lots of time here. so Hi again hope to read your posts soon. :2thumbs:
Hey Ricky, welcome to GA.

It says your birthday is tomorrow... is that right or did it just pass a few days ago?

Its on the 20th of October, not to far off. I take my drivers test the week after that. I will be a lot more mobile soon.

Ricky :great:

:worship: Hello all; I'm Ricky, some of you may now me as decky213, but I'm here now and hope to share some of my stories with you. Most of my stories take place in the south pacific. I have a fictional family history outlined and write about their adventures and conquests. I just tuened 16 and have been writing for 5 years. I hope to spend lots of time here. so Hi again hope to read your posts soon. :2thumbs:

Hey! Welcome to GA!!!!!!!! Enjoy your stay and...I hope to read something from you soon. :ph34r:

-db