Prison Of Hope by Frostina

Frosti! I freaking love you! This story was incredible. I almost had a heart attack when I found out that Eric and Paul were the same person. But seriously congratulations.

:D Thanks!!!! U r too sweet!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! :2thumbs:

:hug:

wowowowowowowowow!!! This is SOOOO amazing!!! i can't even begin to say what i liked about it, cause it's EVERYTHING!!!! The way you wrote it i was convinced he had a twin that he was separated from at birth and met up with after his parents died or something. I like how he has a headache at the beginning, cause it makes it clear (now) that he was the one partying... And to be gay and have a homophobic split... just wow! :hug:

wowowowowowowowow!!! This is SOOOO amazing!!! i can't even begin to say what i liked about it, cause it's EVERYTHING!!!! The way you wrote it i was convinced he had a twin that he was separated from at birth and met up with after his parents died or something. I like how he has a headache at the beginning, cause it makes it clear (now) that he was the one partying... And to be gay and have a homophobic split... just wow! :hug:

Thanks TJ! :hug:

I'm so glad you liked it... :D

and yes.. painful headaches.. :P and i bet Eric's ears were painful too when Paul decided to get his pierced! :P

• 5 weeks later...

Hi darlin!

Congratulations on first story and also that it was a good one! I loved being able to ask you questions bout it as I read along hehehe!

Love from Joey~

:hug: thanks so much Joey! :)

I'm really glad you liked it! :)

Good job, Frosty! The might be another split-personality story somewhere on this site, but I certainly haven't seen it. It's nice to see untrodden territory.

:hug:

Thanks Billy, And i didn't find the other split personality story until i'd posted mine either! and that's when i went.. :blink: lol

I'm so happy you liked it! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hey hon. This is a shock, now isn't it? I had to read twice to get the ending. :2thumbs:

I like the story, because it tugs at my heart. Sure sign to me of good writing. Great character building too. :D

But, - remember this comes from love :P - as for the surprise ending, I wish there were just some more hints/foreshadowing. Maybe there are some, :P, but I haven't notice them.

Also, as we have talked about, the nature of short story is that you don't tie up all the loose ends. Well, I wish I could know more about Eric and Paul, e.g. Why the persona Paul was created?

:P However, despite all that, I still love the story, so... Good writing good read!

Hey hon. This is a shock, now isn't it? I had to read twice to get the ending. :2thumbs:

I like the story, because it tugs at my heart. Sure sign to me of good writing. Great character building too. :D

But, - remember this comes from love :P - as for the surprise ending, I wish there were just some more hints/foreshadowing. Maybe there are some, :P, but I haven't notice them.

Also, as we have talked about, the nature of short story is that you don't tie up all the loose ends. Well, I wish I could know more about Eric and Paul, e.g. Why the persona Paul was created?

:P However, despite all that, I still love the story, so... Good writing good read!

If i could end the story is a shock rather than a surprise, i did my part well, methinks! ^_^

I am really really glad i could tug at your heartstrings.. because THAT honestly what every writer tries to do isn't it? :D

As for tying loose ends, yep! its exactly as we'd talked about! so.. :D

Thanks again for all the nice words! I'm so happy that you liked it!

• 4 months later...

I don't know Eric and Paul was the same person!!!!!!

How could i NOT notice?

How is that even POSSIBLE?

As for the story itself.. It is good. Uhm, okay VERY good.

It has a liiiiittle bit piece of reality when us, gay boy, deal with hater like Paul.

Can't say i hate Paul, but he is real enough that it makes me shiver.

I do wish that you tell us when Paul and Eric are still 'tight', before Paul become such a hater i mean.

Maybe when they were kids? Oh well....

All in all, congratulation's Frosty on your very first story. Its good. Posted Image