Always

Former Member

Damn! What a great start. Just finished reading 'Always' A really great start to what looks to be another classic by cosmie. I held off on reading it at first because it's not finished. When you read a cosmie story that isn't finished it drives you crazy waiting for more XD.

The whole 'after Joshua's death' experience and learning about what's going to come next for him, I find fascinating.(partially why I'm so looking forward to 'empty corners') I won't go further into the plot incase someone reading this hasn't read it yet, it's so different to anything else I've read and can't wait for more. :)

Thanks soooo much, dude! I've actually gotten some really cool comments on "Always" over the past few months, and would definitely love to pick it up again some time soon! When I first posted it, it was mostly ignored. I think folks were like 'eh...where's "GFD" and "New Kid"?' Hehehe! But yeah, I've been taking notes on it again, so who knows? Maybe I'll get inspired this Summer. :)

Thanks soooo much, dude! I've actually gotten some really cool comments on "Always" over the past few months, and would definitely love to pick it up again some time soon! When I first posted it, it was mostly ignored. I think folks were like 'eh...where's "GFD" and "New Kid"?' Hehehe! But yeah, I've been taking notes on it again, so who knows? Maybe I'll get inspired this Summer. :)

WOW REALLY? It's one of the best openings' to a story I've read so far ANYWHERE! It has alot of promise going for it.

I know you have alot on your plate right now cosmie. So I'm not asking for anything new with on it any time soon. It's the same with all your stories, they get you caught up in them, you just can't get enough, GFD, JESSE 101, BILLY CHASE, MAGIC MAN , SAVAGE MOON.... I could go on and on.

I really just wanted to give it a mention because I've enjoyed it so much this far. As I'm sure others will, and have done as well. :)