I wrote the first chapter a year and a half ago, and I spent three months writing the first three chapters while editing it on a daily basis that made me tired and dreary to actually continue it. A friend of mine told me that I should try to finish it; and that i what I am doing now.

The first five chapters have been published thankfully so far, and I am currently working its way to finish the rest (hopefully before another millenia arrives).

I just want to hear some feedbacks since this is the first time that I have ever released any of my works.

Any violent reaction, clarifications, negative feedbacks or a simple screw you would be highly regarded as an opinion that matters.

Here is a link to my novel:

What about Kismet?

Hope to hear from anyone who enjoys a simple romantic/drama-comedy fiction gay themed love story.

Every information you needed to know what the novel is all about is written on my stories' link.

Thanks, and hoping to hear from you guys. I shall edit this page whenever I have released, finished, and published another chapter.