Had a minor setback...

Comicality

Only because Tripod decided that they wanted to change and update something that makes it impossible for me to write the way I've BEEN writing for the last...um...13 years. Sighhh.....'progress', right?

Anyway, it's the equivalent of taking a job that you're working that's JUST down the street from where you live...and moving it 30 miles further away! Not impossible, but a hell of an inconvenience when it comes to the comfort and ease that you're used to. But I'm trying to adapt as quickly as possible. So more stuff coming asap. Just need to figure things out again.

:: Pout ::

I HATE trying to write when I'm uncomfortable or tryingto figure out mechanics! It makes it DIFFICULT! Truly a difference between right and left brain activity, believe me. And only ONE side is able to create the stories the way I want them...and it ain't the side that's trying to reformat text and figure out new website designs that I never eeded in the first place. Grrrr.....

Anyway, bear with me. I'll try to be a quick learner if at all possible. :P

**Offers as many cookies as needed until Comsie the Writing God learns the new tricks** Watch the lightning! :P

I have all faith in u :hug: You can do it. Just stop resisting the change, embrace it. That will eventually give you more free time to your brain to create amazing stuff.

I know what I am talking about. I have 2 left feet and no sense of rhythm. I decided to have a 'minor' career change and I had to learn to listen to music in a whole different way than before - and NOW I can. While learning the ropes I was so tired and stressed and at times more than ready to just give up. I didn't and now it is much easier again.