What are some romantic stories you know?

roby

Finally, i can start my own topic!

OK, so, i wanted to know if you guys could recommend some awesome story you read here or on some other site for what i care.

I've read like, most of the stuff DomLuka, Comicality, Ardveche and some other well known authors wrote.

Something high school aged, with a developing relationship maybe? c:

I wanna enjoy reading the story for a few days so i'd like it to be a bit longer Posted Image

That one story with an emo guy falling in love that has this shitty dad was soooo sweet x3 I can't remember how it was called tho ^^

Anyway, i think you get the point, i want a sweet story xD

Lol, thx in advance Posted Image

Any of NightOwl's are sweet. Max and Josh is finished I think. My favourite is Indiana Summer but that's not finished yet.

ricky's are sweet too, and funny They have younger kids in them and a lot of exploration rather than hot sex.

If you want something a bit different you could try my Face in The Window or Hostage. They are kind of sweet love stories.

Quounus10 has and awesome story and how embarassed am I that i can't remember the name. that's VERY long so you should enjoy that one.

There are lots more.

Since Nephy gave me the shout out, I will say that Hostage is one of my all time favorite so I'd highly recommend that.

Antya Sunday wrote Shane and Trey which is college HS- to Freshman year in college that was good too.

Nephy mentioned Night Owl, and while I agree Indiana Summer is my favorite of his work, Lovers Blind was also very very good and it is complete.

Two more that are good but not yet complete are Perfect Pitch by Intune and Stronger than Lions by Sean Halford

And lest I forget the undisputed Queen of Cliffhangers- and a personal favorite of mine - Cia wrote Escaping the Pain, also a high school age story and very good in my opinion.

One other thing you could try is to do a search with the tags you like, the search function here works really well so it would be helpful.

Hope that was helpful

Andy

PS - the story Nephy was referencing of mine is Second Shot.

• Like 1