Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Where is Chapter 109

• Site Administrator

So I'm sure there are others out there wondering where out dose of Circumnavigation is Posted Image

I thought we could talk about what we think about what is going to happen until it appears. I wouldn't worry too much, CJ is too smart of a goat to go wandering around the cliffs in the middle of the winter, that would be disastorous for not only us but to him as well Posted Image

What I can share is that CJ has intermintant internet outages that sometimes prevents him from posting anything. These seem to be more in the winter months. So I wouldn't worry, once he gets his hamsters on their hamster wheel to generate enough electricity to hook up to the internet, I'm sure a chapter will appear.

Oh, before I forget, he may be holding out on purpose for more nominations in the GA Readers Choice Awards as King of Evil Cliffhangers. Nominations close this weekend so if you haven't had a chance to put the crown back on his head it might be a good time to drop into the lounge and post your nomination or PM Sat8987 (Sharon)

So I'm sure there are others out there wondering where out dose of Circumnavigation is Posted Image

I thought we could talk about what we think about what is going to happen until it appears. I wouldn't worry too much, CJ is too smart of a goat to go wandering around the cliffs in the middle of the winter, that would be disastorous for not only us but to him as well Posted Image

What I can share is that CJ has intermintant internet outages that sometimes prevents him from posting anything. These seem to be more in the winter months. So I wouldn't worry, once he gets his hamsters on their hamster wheel to generate enough electricity to hook up to the internet, I'm sure a chapter will appear.

Oh, before I forget, he may be holding out on purpose for more nominations in the GA Readers Choice Awards as King of Evil Cliffhangers. Nominations close this weekend so if you haven't had a chance to put the crown back on his head it might be a good time to drop into the lounge and post your nomination or PM Sat8987 (Sharon)

Wildone, shame on you! If you look, you'll see the chapter thread (the chapter is up) as Circumnavigation 99+10 (remember, we're using Australian math now, so it's actually chapter AUD76) and that chapter thread was up before you posted this! You're just trying to frame me for cliffhanger king again! :P

And yeah, an internet problem was behind the delay. :)

• Site Administrator

Wildone, shame on you! If you look, you'll see the chapter thread (the chapter is up) as Circumnavigation 99+10 (remember, we're using Australian math now, so it's actually chapter AUD76) and that chapter thread was up before you posted this! You're just trying to frame me for cliffhanger king again! Posted Image

And yeah, an internet problem was behind the delay. Posted Image

Dang, out witted by the goat again.

I am going have to check with Myr to see if CJ has the power to change the timestamps on posts :P I wouldn't put it past our goat.

All I will say is for a fact, there was no chapter or thread when I started this thread.

I'm innocent, I tell ya :o

(see if this works any better for me than you CJ :D )

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..