Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

disabled-costa-allegra-cruise-liner-towed-seychelles

hh5

anyone wanna cruise to nowhere??

not a good year to be on an Italian cruise

http://abcnews.go.co...32#.T0zvtfEgenY

The disabled luxury cruise ship Costa Allegra, which carried more than 1,000 passengers and crew when it caught fire in the pirate-infested Indian Ocean, is being towed toward the Seychelles by a French fishing vessel.

The ship, which became adrift Monday without power more than 200 miles from the Seychelles island nation off the eastern coast of Africa, is being towed by the large French ocean fishing vessel Trevignon in the direction of Mahé island, according to Genoa Costa Crociere headquarters.

Costa Cruises said that the ship, now traveling at 2 knots, is expected to reach land by Thursday morning. The ship's maximum speed in normal circumstances is 22 knots.

It's especially bad for the Costa brand.

I'm going to go have a look to see if they are running any bargains; I've spent a total of about 5 weeks on Costa, and they aren't bad. (when they don't sink, anyway).

lol its going to Costa something to someone

Maybe they have a bargain on the next Costa ... they need help getting one to sink ... so they can college on insurance

It's especially bad for the Costa brand.

I'm going to go have a look to see if they are running any bargains; I've spent a total of about 5 weeks on Costa, and they aren't bad. (when they don't sink, anyway).

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..