Famous Figure

Yettie One

If you were allowed to meet any famous person, past or present, and at that meeting ask them anything, who would you choose to meet and what would you ask?

I think I'd love to meet Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and I'd ask him to Tell me a Story! :D

Um the answer is I don't know, because there are so many i'd want to talk to.... for Multiple reasons. Gandhi: Does it surprise you what happened to India? Mohammed: What do you think of your religion and it's relations to the world now?

My father Posted Image Tell me the truth about your life??? my grandparents... Posted Image Same question. :/ Great-grandpa: Tell me about yourself and our family Posted Image

sooo many.... though probably my own family on the top of the list...Posted Image

Toooo Many tooo many.... Posted Image

Lol i am the kind of person who has to know, everything I can...

• Like 1

ooops sorry I forgot that it said: Famous people....

My grandfather is semi-famous does that count (known through out the Phillips county Montana area....and he died when I was around six...)

There are so many, but let me try to list a few.

Religious figures (eg. Jesus, Mohammed, etc) and ask them their reaction to how their names and teachings are currently being used and interpreted.

The American Founding Fathers and ask them for their viewpoint of current political discourse and if their intentions and values are being portrayed accurately.

George Orwell, because I'd like to ask him if he thinks his predictions in 1984 and Animal Farm have come to pass.

Henry David Thoreau, because I'd like to ask him what advice he'd give current generations.

There are many more, but I'll let those suffice.

• Like 1

George Lucas: Midi-chlorians? Really?

Ronald Regan: How do you feel about your legacy being co-opted by people who despise everything you stood for?

• 3 weeks later...