I just thought this short gay film deserved some recognition....

Comicality

I really liked it. I know that it's independent and made mostly for people in their own community, but it's something that I would definitely support. so check it out. I relat to soooo many of the feelings he's going through from when I was growing up...

• Like 1

It was very well done and I'm glad they gave it closure. Being a parent myself, I'll never understand how a parent could turn their back on their own child just because he/she was gay.

Agreed. I remember the trailer coming out for this, and I think it was just a group of local people who wanted to make something to show that they understood. I can truly respect that. So kudos to them for this movie.

And you guys know that I post these on my YouTube site every Wednesday, right? Gay Short films. You might like a lot of them. Just go to http://www.youtube.com/user/ComicalityShack and look at the 'Gay Like Me' section of videos. Some have been deleted, unfortunately, but I keep up with them as best as I can. And just check the favorites section for a few laughs or some other interesting vids that I've found. Enjoy! :)

• Like 1