Athletes Women Would Cheat on their Husbands For

methodwriter85

Tim Tebow Ranked Second on Extramarital Wishlist

So yeah, apparently Tim Tebow ranks 2nd on the list of sportsmen that women would want to cheat on their husbands with. I wonder where Tim Tebow lies on the list of sportsmen that straight guys would go gay for...

He looks damn good in pink. Man.

I can't be the only one with "The Girl With No Gaydar" running in my head, right?

Lol.. hmm.. Eh, he'd be too boring.. and he'd probably annoy me. So no, he's not high on my list, but neither is David Beckham or anyone else on the list mentioned within the article. They are all attractive athletes, but my eyes are on Joey Votto. Posted Image Too bad I'm happily married... and lucky for Aaron I think he's hot too.

• 4 weeks later...

If Tim Tebow really is still a virgin I am not so sure these women are making a good choice picking him for an affair. Haven't known too many virgins to knock it out of the park on their first time at bat. :whistle:

Yeah, I don't think many women realize that, but then again I'm sure many of them, like me, would be perfectly happy even with a roofied Tebow.

It kinda sucks, I was a Tebow fan long before he became commercial and the focus of bored housewife fantasy. His newfound popularity makes me feel like a big throbbing cliche...."oh you're into Tebow too?"....sonuva bitch.

Yeah, I don't think many women realize that, but then again I'm sure many of them, like me, would be perfectly happy even with a roofied Tebow.

Same here!

Well - sex is more than just the... technique. There is passion, smiles, the scent, sound.. etc. It's not all about how long he lasts or how he thrusts.. LOL. He just seems like he'd be this really passionate romantic type of man. He's known for his passions and his feelings.. a man that can bring those into the bedroom is a plus no matter how much inexperience he may have. ;)

• Like 1

Well - sex is more than just the... technique. There is passion, smiles, the scent, sound.. etc. It's not all about how long he lasts or how he thrusts.. LOL. He just seems like he'd be this really passionate romantic type of man. He's known for his passions and his feelings.. a man that can bring those into the bedroom is a plus no matter how much inexperience he may have. Posted Image

Posted Image

oh no! I forgot the lavender candles!

Posted Image

I just...I just wanted my first time to be perfect.

Edited by Y_B
  • Like 1