Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Seems Like We Just Got Started

Sorry, C.J.!

It usually takes me awhile into the story to let an author know I like his work, but I really dropped the ball this time. Thanks for the rant; it was just the knock upside the head a lot of us needed. I've read all of your stories but I have to admit, Circumnavigation really grabbed me. So much so that I craved each new chapter to the point of neglecting to let you know just that fact. It really does seem like we just got started with this story and now we're coming to the end. I've learned a lot about sailing, catamarans, Austrailia, and more. But I've also learned that top-notch, quality writing and stories don't always come from paid authors. Thanks again, C.J., for hours of pure reading pleasure over the last few years. I'm truly sorry it took me this long to acknowledge this incredible gift you share with all of us.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..