Yettie One

Ok, What is your Favourite car that 1) you have owned, and 2) if money was no object that you would want to own?

For me, it was the first car I ever owned, and this is what it was. :P

Posted Image

As for the car of my dreams..........

Posted Image

If someone brought this car home for me.......... OMG we is gettin MARRIED mumma!!!!!!!!! :P

• Like 1

My favorite that I own is my 1976 Cobra II Mustang, it's not a powerful muscle but it's certainly unique for its time, and it was the first car I restored.

If I had the money, I'd buy a 1969 Dodge Charger with a hemi of course. :P

Well I've only had one car that was officially mine. I got it over the summer. A 2012 VW Jetta. Of course mine didn't look as sleek or sexy as the showroom quality one. :P

Posted Image

My dream car would have to be the Audi R8.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Always enjoyed Mazda 626's - Left or Right HD - but the one we have at the moment is from when Ford took over production of the Mazda 6. I cannot believe that the back wheel arches are rusting through after 8 years of car life.

Dream car? If money and petrol were no problem, then a 1928 Hispano-Suiza H6C Convertible 8ltr engine. That's hand crafted, machined and built - not mass produced.

Posted Image

Favorite car that I've owned was an 87 ford EXP, god I loved that car, chrome blue and sparkling.

Dream Car: 1975 trans am - yes, the smokey and the bandit car other dream car would be a 1972 souped up dodge charager, because that's the car my dad used to drive when i was little.

• 2 weeks later...

I drive a 2012 Honda CBR600RR (it's a motorcycle, if ya didn't know.) I love riding on her, she's my baby.

I really want to get an XBR1200, but i think if I had one now, i'd just end up dead on some country road, cause I'd be doing something stupid. ;)

Edited by Hayden93