Hmm,

Myr have you checked out your link for a story on your site, it seems faulty to me. I dont know if any of you had the same prediciment, i hit the link for POD, The pix thing with the POD swirling and stuff and it goes to a str-8 dominatrix site.

Very Eww, hehe

Jules

EDIT: Just Saw that the thing was some type if award thing, Hmm.

This image link

judgespickveelana6zi.jpg

I saw that the link actually wasnt the one for the stories (they were a little bit more down, but what do you expect of a person of thinking that late)

EDIT: This image is not-clickable since i have no idea how to image and all (had to do a print screen thing), but on Myr's site it is clickable and it takes the person to a straight dominatrix stie.

Hmm,

Myr have you checked out your link for a story on your site, it seems faulty to me. I dont know if any of you had the same prediciment, i hit the link for POD, The pix thing with the POD swirling and stuff and it goes to a str-8 dominatrix site.

Very Eww, hehe

Jules

EDIT: Just Saw that the thing was some type if award thing, Hmm.

I am stunned and appalled at these turn of events. I demand an inquiry. :sheep:

Edited by Dio

I was bored so I went to check it out. It was definitely not what I was expecting. On the plus side after you get past the boobs, there are some guy pics.

Not that I looked or anything.

But it was definitely weird. Maybe even a little interesting. But definitely weird.