I used to sing choir in grad school. Alas now... I have youtube to reminscence.

Anything arranged by Moses Hogan(RIP you) gets me. 

And I like the Russian melody, Polyushko Polye in Japanese. The clip's from Boy's Choir, a japanese movie, which I highly recommend the film if you're in the mood for japanese teenage angst. A very touching film about a boy, on cusp of adolescence, losing his golden soprano voice. 

I've seen King's College Choir at Cambridge University a number of times over the years, and their Easter and Christmas performances are truly  amazing.

Their ticket prices are also very reasonable.  I usually only pay about £12 a ticket.

• Like 1

I love singing, but I never seem to attract an audience when i do,  so  I've decided that I'm much better off just humming.  :huh:

Sing in the shower.  Sing in the car while driving alone, which I'll admit to doing.

It's funny just how in small ways we are restricted in doing the innocuous things we want to do.   If you sing aloud and alone, you're crazy.  So you need an audience, or join a group, but you can't do deal with that. So you have to go sing in the shower or in a car with your windows rolled up.

Oh I do all those things, and I still will sing a verse or two when someone is around to hear it.   I'm not all that shy, but I doubt if there's gonna be a day when I can sell tickets, unless it's tickets to someone elses show.

Oh I do all those things, and I still will sing a verse or two when someone is around to hear it.   I'm not all that shy, but I doubt if there's gonna be a day when I can sell tickets, unless it's tickets to someone elses show.

hell, you're young. If you want to sing, you should go for it.