The Veronica Mars Movie Project

methodwriter85

Hey, Rob Thomas (the creator of Veronica Mars) launched an official kickstarter campaign  to try and raise money to make a Veronica Mars movie. Veronica Mars, if you don't remember, was a short-lived t.v. show about a teenaged sleuth from the Greater San Diego area, probably one of the most intelligent teen sows I've ever seen.

Pretty cool. I hope they can pull it off.

I remember, sounds like a good grassroots effort. It wasn't my favorite show, to be honest i didn't watch Upn much.

I want another firefly movie though so i get you vm fans :D

The first two seasons of Veronica Mars was head and shoulders above what was airing on the UPN, and I'm including the 6th and 7th seasons of Buffy.

The first two seasons of Veronica Mars was head and shoulders above what was airing on the UPN, and I'm including the 6th and 7th seasons of Buffy.

Blasphemy :P

(I agree after she came back from the dead it was never the same; though, I liked that musical episode)

So stoked for this! I gotta hand it to the cast and crew; they really managed to get a movie going with this idea! I always thought that they were only talking when they said they'd love to do a movie, and that it would never actually happen, so I'm really happy that I called it wrong this time! :2thumbs: