Fox vs Disney - Are there other big studios?

hh5

I seen in the news like Bloomberg mention the battle of the large studios.

In fact Fox pres was interviewed and he did explain in terms of business of why they didn't buy Lucas Film.

He said why Disney is the perfect match.

In the coming years, its Avatar vs Star Wars ... but btw who won HP vs LOTR vs Narnia?

Tom Cruise was interviewed today ... he explained about how he got to work with Joseph Kosinski

Its certainly not like the old days of block buster actor finding another hit movie (lol, Arnold n Cameron, I wonder if was a male muscle diva?)

Its about taking on a different role like a producer as well as finding that next movie that will entertain ones audience

A collaboration and a bit of risk taking in efforts to release another hit movie.

I hope this is a hit, MI ... I stopped watching after one or two

lol, anyone see Total Recall (the remake) gosh ... the story wasn't great ... it only made me think the Arnold version would have look great if it were made today than back in the 90s ... colin did feel like an action hero like Arnold

Hey, how do you guys like the old movies being made 3D? 

Is it 2D sometimes and then 3D sometimes?

Sometimes 3D looks like to me like a diorama when live characters are present ... it feels like an upscale to the fan made star trek adventures. Sometimes it looks fine in 3D when the character is computer generated.

I haven't got to see Avator in 3D ... I bet its much better than the Avengers 3D - I experienced.

Edited by hh5